Chapter 1!

Heya! It's Hamsy/author dude and I'm here to welcome you to my new book! I hope you are looking forward to this story like I am! That's it for now so lets dive into the first chapter shall we?

Oh yeah! Huge thanks to 99linerlover for making the book cover!

____________________________________

*INSERT SOUND OF MEAT SIZZLING HERE*

"Yena! You're going to burn the meat!"

A group could be seen inside a small eatery in one of the many streets in Seoul. This group had one thing in common and that is that they work under the same multimillion company based in South Korea, KN industries. The same company that has a bunch of malls and multiple hotels sprinkled all around the country.

"Ah~ Where could he be?~" Younggyu said as he turned a piece of meat on the grill.

"Who knows? Maybe he's still busy with Ms.Kang~" Chaewon said teasingly making everybody in their table laugh.

"I wonder what they're doing..maybe some after hour shifts?" Jin woo said in between his giggles and chuckles.

"Aish! You know that work is piling up for Ms.Kang! I'm pretty sure (YN) is just helping to get some load off her shoulders." Inyuk said trying to calm the party down.

"Maybe he's giving her another loa-" Joohyun didn't even get the chance to finish his sentence as everyone else started hitting him making him laugh and calling it off as a joke.

The wooden doors of the small eatery creaked as it opened. The group turned their heads towards the doors to see a young man wearing a dark blue suit and a dark blue tie, he seemed to be looking for someone around the place.

"Han (YN)! Over here!" Inhyuk shouted then raised his arm and waved at him trying to get his attention. The man looked over at him and found all of his colleagues. He walked towards them with a wave and a sweet smile.

Jin woo offered him a place to sit down in between him and Inhyuk the he slowly sat down on it.

"Sorry for being late. Things just got a bit hectic and Ms.Kang wanted me to reorganize her meetings for the rest of the week." (YN) said as he bowed slightly towards them. The smell of smoke entered his lungs making him slightly cough.

"Don't worry, You're not late at all! The meat is still getting cooked!" Yena said as she got a piece of meat on the grill and ate it. The rest of the group smiled and bowed back at him as they readied their eating utensils.

After a short while, the group proceeded to eat the grilled food and drink to some Soju while sharing stories about the workplace they're in and about their lives in general.

"You know, I've noticed something..." Chaewon started to talk as she swallowed the food in her mouth. "Ms.Kang has been really weird these past few days.." Everybody in the group turned towards her and nodded in agreement.

"Yeah! She seems to be more....human?" The rest of the group chuckled at the comment by Jinwoo. "She seems to be less colder than before!" Followed Yena.

"She even greeted us with a smile! You know how rare that is? It's like rarer than a blue moon!" Inhyuk added in making the laughs from the group grow louder.

Their laughter soon died down then they suddenly turned the focus of their eyes to (YN) who was busy nibbling on the roasted meat.

"So i guess I'm the only one that noticed it?" (YN) chuckled and puts down his chopsticks. "Unfortunately...I have no answer to give you.." He said then the group groaned in disappointment and leaned back on their seats.