Chapter 9!

It was now the next day and awkward atmosphere filled the office as Yuri discussed the plans for a new mall the company was making somewhere in Korea. Yuri stood in front of Ms.Kang's table with Han and Minju sitting by their boss' side.

Han and Minju quickly wrote all the details Yuri was saying on the papers of their clipboards. "And after you're done signing all the papers, all that's left is to build the mall~" Yuri ended her discussion with a giggle.

Ms.Kang, whose head was in her hands, heavily sighed before slowly nodding. "Did you two write everything she said?" She looked over at the two beside her and they nodded.

"Alright, the both of you can go back to your desk.." Ms.Kang saw them stand up and bid farewell to both Yuri and her before walking out, leaving the two in the room.

Ms.Kang looked back at the girl in front of her desk and saw that she had a stern look on her face. "What's with the look?" Ms.Kang asked in a cold tone.

"When will you explain what was happening last night?~" Yuri whined out. "How many times will I tell you that it was hot in the office and I wanted to unbutton my suit to cool a bit.." Ms.Kang looked at her when her expression turned into a pout.

"No matter how many times you tell me that, I won't believe you!" Yuri placed her hands on her hips and furrowed her eyebrows. "Tell me what was happening now!" She shouted making Ms.Kang sigh.

"That is really what happened.." Yuri whined even louder. "You know that it looked like you and Minju were fighting over him with your bodies, right?" Ms.Kang suddenly looked away from her with a pink tint on her cheeks.

"If I didn't know that you were not into love, I would've assumed that you had a crush on him." Ms.Kang suddenly choked on her breathe as she heard what Yuri said.

"C-crush? So childish! And on my own secretary? Pfft impossible!" Ms.Kang explained in between her awkward laughter.

"Really? I know what I saw. You were practically begging him to touch you~" Yuri smirked. Ms.Kang suddenly raised her hand towards her mouth and inhaled in air sharply as if she gasped.

"I wonder what would've happened when I didn't enter your office at all~" Yuri continued teasing her. "Maybe you would've ditched your other work to do some other kind of work with him~" Yuri laughed at what she said.

Ms.Kang continued to stare at her blankly. "Hajima.." She told the small girl in front of her. Yuri smiled even wider as she sat back down in front of her desk. "What was that? Is the might Kang Hyewon getting annoyed.~" Ms.Kang's looked at her with fire in her eyes.

"Alright I'll stop.." Ms.Kang then let out a sigh of relief as she leaned back on her chair. "..So do you like him?" Yuri asked so suddenly. Ms.Kang looked back at her again.

"Of course I do. He's a good secretary.." She answered while keeping a blank stare. "Not like that! Do you like him as a man! Not as a secretary!" Yuri whined out once more.

"I think you've been watching a lot of those romance dramas.." Ms.Kang told her. "So what if I do?! Answer the question Ms.Kang Hyewon!" Yuri shouted out as Ms.Kang turned her head away from her.

After a while, She looked back at the smaller hamster like girl in front of her desk with a small smile which made Yuri instantly know what her answer to her question was.

*Now to (YN) and Minju!*

Han and Minju slowly walked out of the office of Ms.Kang then walked to back to their seats on their shared desk. They placed the clipboards on their own side of the desk.

Han immediately opened up his computer and went back to work with the papers he was doing before they were called. In the corner of his eye, he saw Minju stretching her arms out while yawning. He eyed her from the side before talking to her.

"Are you sleepy? You can rest for a while.." He told her while typing. "I didn't get much sleep but I can manage to stay awake.." Minju told him as she puts her arms back to her sides.

"Hey (YN).." He heard Minju call for him so he turned his head towards her. "..Do you want to go out and eat dinner together?" Minju suddenly asked. "Just us two?" Han answered her with a question.

"U-um..n-no..we could invite the others.." Minju stuttered out. A smile suddenly appeared on Han's face. "Sure..we have to make it up to them somehow after declining their invitation yesterday. I wonder if they'll say yes.." Han said as he turned the rest of his body towards her.

"Don't worry! I'll go ask them right now!~" Minju suddenly had a burst of energy as she stood up from her seat and walked to the cubicle area. Han chuckled and turned back to his computer.

He looked at behind his monitor and into the glass window of Ms.Kang's office. He saw them talking then Ms.Kang turning away from Yuri.

She turned back at her and noticed a smile on her face. He then sees Yuri jumping off from her seat with what he assumed was joy.

He continued to look at them as they talked even more. He suddenly jumped up a bit from his chair as they suddenly turned their heads towards him as if they already knew that he was staring at them.

He then slowly raised his hand and waved at them which they gladly returned the kind gesture.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱───
Teaser!

Eunhwa and Inhyuk were busy typing away in their cubilces as the others went out for lunch. They suddenly heard footsteps coming towards them. They both thought the person was Chaewon so they didn't put too much attention to them.

"You're back early, Chae-ah!" Eunhwa suddenly gasped as he looked up from his cubicle and saw Ms.Kang standing there. Inhyuk looked up and was surprised too see her there too.

"D-do you need anything, Ms.Kang? Inhyuk asked. Ms.Kang shook her head at the two.

"I don't need anything but I do have something to ask.." Ms.Kang told them with her usually cold tone. "Y-you can ask us anything you like M-ma'am.." Eunhwa stuttered out. Ms.Kang nodded before asking the two...

"Has Secretary Han told you a place he wanted to visit?"

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱───

I disappeared for a while but here's a new chapter! Hope you all enjoy!~

This better be her era or else I'mma complain.

Ps: Ms.Kang is girlfriend material.