Chapter 28!

Hyewon quickly fixed her posture. She dusted off the clothes she wore. The wide smile she wore suddenly disappeared and turned more into of a look of surprise. Neither her nor her employees wanted to utter a single word.

The other employees looked at her with a questioning look, all except one. Chaewon, who stood to the side, was trying to hide the smile she had. Hyewon wanted to change the awkward atmosphere between them when she saw that some of them were carrying gifts.

"Are you here to visit?"

They nodded along. Hyewon nodded in understanding before twisting the door to her secretary's room and left it open.

"Make it quick, visiting hours are ending soon. Don't put too much pressure and don't make him exert too much energy, he needs as much energy to recover quickly." Ms.Kang instructed, her cold sharp voice coming back quickly from her prior actions.

"Yes ma'am.." The group collectively answered their boss. They soon entered the room.

Chaewon was last to enter the room. Smiled and waved at Ms.Kang before entering along with the group. She quickly returned the gesture and noticed that she was carrying a plastic bag. She then watched the group enter the room.

Now back to being alone in the hospital hallway, Hyewon sighed. She may or may not have been caught not acting her usual self but she was sure her employies didn't think too much about it.

Ms.Kang began to walk away from her secretary's room when she saw a familiar person in the distance that was walking to her direction. The person spotted her and waved immediately.

"Hyewon-unnie!" Chaeyeon greeted. Ms.Kang watched as the girl approaced her. Looking down at what she was holding, she saw a plastic bag with styrofoam containers inside.

"Where did you go, Chaeyeon? I thought you were supposed to keep an eye on your brother." Ms.Kang asked but instead of using a sharp and cold tone, she sounded much calmer and even concerned.

"Oh I visited the shop. I went to see how everything doing and I opened it for a while. It wouldn't hurt to earn some money while I was out. Did you watch over (YN) oppa while I was out?" Chaeyeon explained then asked.

Hyewon nodded silently. "He seems to be much better now but I still need you to watch over him." She then pointed to the bag Chaeyeon carried. "Did you bring him food?"

"Well yes, it's for the both of us. Are you going home now, unnie?" Chaeyeon nodded then asked.

"I think I will. I'm due for a must needed rest from days prior to today. Oh one last thing, make sure the people in the room follow the guidelines for the visiting hours. I don't want us to getting into more trouble." Hyewon simply replied and instructed.

"Alright! Take care unnie~" Ms.Kang patted Chaeyeon's shoulder before walking past her. Before she could, she was suddenly enveloped in a hug. Chaeyeon wrapped her arms around Hyewon's waist and held her tight.

Startled by the act, Ms.Kang had no idea what she should do. Should she return the gesture or not?

She wasn't the biggest fan of hugs or any other kinds of skinship but she'll let this one slide. Hyewon then awkwardly placed her arms around the other girl's shoulders. She patted Chaeyeon's a couple of times.

She eventually let go of Ms.Kang and when she did, she had a smile and her shoulders drooped down slightly.

"Thank you." Was all Chaeyeon said.

"What for?" Hyewon asked, now fixing the suit she wore once again.

"For...all of this." Chaeyeon replied but Hyewon was as still lost as ever. She raised an eyebrow in confusion.