Chapter 18!

*Ring!~ Ring!~*

Ms.Kang's phone started blaring it's ringtone in her silent and cold office, which made her look away from her computer screen and look at it.

She picked it up from her table and looked at the number of the caller. A confused look appeared on her face as she didn't recognize the number.

She them cautiously put her phone up to her ear as she answered the call.

"This is Kang Hyewon speaking, May I ask who's calling?" She told the other person on the line.

"Hyewon-ah~" By the tone of the person's voice when calling her name, She immediately identified the caller as her older sister, Eunbi.

"Yah! What do you want? And how did you get my number?" Hyewon asked.

"I think I'll be visiting your office today, I want to see how the daily life of my sister goes~" Eunbi replied.

Hyewon gritted her teeth and harshly gripped on a piece of paper she had almost crumpling it.

"Your presence is not welcome here..." Hyewon told her in a voice that tried to be threatening. She heard her older sister chuckle from the other line.

"Oh come on thats not how you treat your older sister~" Eunbi teased her making her crumple the paper in her hands.

"You are just older than me. You're not my sister!" Hyewon suddenly shouted which could be heard outside her office.

"And thats no way a boss should act!" Eunbi shot back at her...Aish Fine. but i have something to tell you personally so i will be there." Eunbi told her but this time her voice has gotten deeper and it was obvious she was getting mad.

"I told you! Your pre-" Hyewon was cut off when Eunbi suddenly hung up on her. She slammed her fist down on her desk in anger and shouted at the top of her lungs.

"Secretary Han!"

The secretary in question rushed inside the office and went to her desk. "What can I help you with, Ms.Kang~" He asked her with a smile. He noticed the scowl on her face which made him worried for his boss.

"I want you to buy us more cake!" She shouted at him.

"B-but Ma'am, We just bought some yesterday.." He shyly replied to her.

"Well then..." She looked down at her seat and was panting. "..I want you to go to the finest burger place in town and buy everything in the menu! Now!" (YN) quickly nodded as he rushed himself out of the office.

"Secretary Han!" He looked at her as he heard her call for him once more. "Use the company card if you have to!" She yelled and he nodded once more as he went to her table and got a credit card from her and then rushing down the building.

The elevator doors opened and he rushed towards the doors of the building and as he did, he suddenly felt his shoulder hit someone making him step back for a bit.

"Ah it's you again!" He looked down and saw that he bumped into the same girl he saw at his step sister's little shop. He gave her before trying to move beside her to go to the door.

"You seem to be in a rush~" She told him and by the tone of her voice, he assumed that she was the flirtatious type.

"Y-yes, I was ordered to go buy some food for my boss so I'll be going now.." He told her but she stopped him once more by pulling him by the sleeve of his suit.

"Since your busy..may I have your number? I really want to know you..(YN)-ssi.." The girl said as she looked down at the ID he was wearing. He looked at her and as she looked back up at him, she certainly looked like she was using puppy dog eyes against him.