Chapter 15!

"Yah! For the last time, I am fine!~"

Ms.Kang's voice rang out on the empty hall. She was softly patting (YN)'s head as he was crouched down and taking a look at her ankle. "Are you sure about that? You can't even walk straight, Ms.Kang.." Han told her as he stood up.

"What do you mean? Of course I can walk straight! And i'll walk back to my office!" Ms.Kang stood up from a chair in the empty hall of her company's building and walked back towards the gym where the track meet was still happening.

Ms.Kang walked until she started stumbling and eventually limping as she walked. (YN) chuckled at her stubbornness and walked behind her. He suddenly swept her off her feet and carried her in her hands, bridal style.

"Y-yah! What are you doing?! Put me down!" She raised her voice as she tried to get out of his arms despite her secretly enjoying it.

"I advise you to go home and get rest, Ms.Kang.." (YN) told her as he started walking down a flight of stairs towards the building's exit. "Tch..Fine.." Ms.Kang whispered as she secretly layed her head on his chest and smiled to herself.

*Timeskip!*

(YN) quickly drove her towards her home and swiftly carried her inside then placed her down on her sofa. Ms.Kang reached for the remote then turned on her TV in the middle of the room as she looked at (YN), who was calling someone on his phone.

"Hello, Minju?" Upon hearing her name, Ms.Kang got one of her pillows on the couch and prepared to throw it at him as he was turned around her.

"(YN)? Heard what happened to Ms.Kang. I hope she gets better.."

"She will don't worry. She just needs to rest for a day or two then she'll be back at tip top shape.."

"I see...is there anything you want to tell me?"

"Actually..there is.."

Minju gasped on the other line as she thought that this was going to be one of those cheesy confessions people do.

"W-what is it? D-do you like m-" Minju stuttered as (YN) interrupted her.

"I want you to clear out Ms.Kang's schedule for today.."

"Eh?...." Minju fell silent with the noises from the gym filled in the silence.

"Minju? You there? I did tell you how to do that, right? Just tell them that Ms.Kang is hurt and she needs time off.." (YN) explained.

"Yeah..I remember.." Minju's voice was now less cheerful as before as she immediately ended the call, leaving him confused. (YN) shrugged it off when he suddenly felt something soft hit his back.

He turned back towards his boss on the couch and saw that she had a mischievous smile on her lips. This weirded him out seeing that she seemingly never smiles in the office.

"Yah! Are you going to treat me or what?!" She raised her voice and (YN) immediately nodded and grabbed her an ice pack yo place on her ankle. He then softly placed on the spot that hurt and sat next to her while he kept the ice pack on her.

Ms.Kang browsed through the tv's channel and and went through multiple music channels which brought life to the silent house and atmosphere between the two.

(Now I'll be putting songs from different groups...feel free to guess which group it's from)

-Hamsy

"Cuz you! You're my everything urin almaja!~"

*Changes channel*

"Creepin in your heart babe!~"