Chapter 20!

*Click...Click..*

(YN) could be seen in an empty room with photography equipment sprinkled around. Cameras in the middle of the room, lights on each side and highlighted the middle of the room which was a white wall.

He continued to click on a mouse as he browsed through the photos that were already taken earlier. He sat alone at a table at the corner of the room while the girls were resting in their own separate rooms of the hotel.

He then started picking which were the best ones from the photos. The room was fairly quiet as he could only hear his exhales besides from the clicking of the mouse.

"Do you mind If I keep you company?~"

He heard a voice come from behind him. His attention was immediately turned away from the screen and towards the door of the room where there stood a certain red head looking back directly back at him.

"Shouldn't you be resting with the others, Eunbi-ssi?" (YN) asked as he watched her skip towards him. Seeing this, he pulled up an extra seat beside him and placed it in front of her.

"I would but..I think they can control themselves not to make a mess with the eldest being gone..and I thought you could use some company.." Eunbi said and mumbled the last part whilst she sat down beside him.

(YN) clearly heard what she mumbled but shrugged it off with a chuckle before he nodded at what she said and continued clicking through the pictures on the screen.

Silence soon laid in between the two as both sat beside one another.

Eunbi slowly glanced over the man beside her and slowly moved over nearer towards him and close the gap in between them.

Eunbi's ears were only filled with the clicking and the sudden quickening beats of her heart as she felt herself bump against his side.

She soon focused on the laptop (YN) was using and found out that he was scrolling through the photos they took of her and the other girls earlier.

A few more clicks from him and soon, Eunbi gradually got bored while still being beside him when suddenly her pictures showed up on his screen. She then anxiously watched watched him as he clicked through them.

"Yah! Stop!" She raised her voice at him and raised her hands towards the screen and tried to cover it. "Eh? Is something wrong with your photos?~" (YN) replied to her.

"Ne! There's something really wrong with them! They're ugly!" Eunbi told him as she stood up from her seat and sat down on the table still blocking the screen with her hands.

"Are you saying that the photographers aren't doing a good job, Eunbi-ssi?~" He told her with a playful grin.

"I-i didn't say anything like that! The photos are good but mine are...worse than the others.." She told him while he looked at the photos through her hands and back at her with a questioning look while she looked back at him and with a flirtatious smirk on her lips.

"Hmm..what do you think should we do then?" He asked.

"I think we should get a new batch of photos of me! So...what do you say?~" Eunbi asked him as she suddenly leaned down towards him and with the mildly loose dress she had on, she gave him a view of her assets.

Being the polite secretary that he is, he only looked towards her eyes and no where else despite her best efforts to catch his attention.

She then slowly crossed her legs in front of him as they dangled off the table. "Should I get the photographers then?" (YN) asked back as he stood up from his seat and placed his hands in his pockets.