Chapter 17!

Quite a slow day today at the office as Ms.Kang had little to no meetings and had little to no people to do business with today.

Now, the people inside of the multiple offices of the company building were getting ready to go home as the clock struck 5 o'clock, the time of their dismissal.

"I could use some pork ribs right now~" Joohyun told the group as they went out of the building's exit. "Me too~ How about we visit the new place downtown?" Chaewon suggested.

The group looked amongst themselves until Jinwoo raised his hand. "Sure! I'll go with you Chaewon!~"

"Me too!~" Younggyu quickly raised his hand after Jinwoo.

"Me three!~" Inhyuk soon followed. "I think I could use a quick bite before I get home~" Eunhwa joined in with the group.

Joohyun smiled at the group before turning back and looked at the two following them from behind.

"How about you two? Would you like to join us at the new restaurant downtown?"

Minju and (YN) looked at him as they caught up with the group. "Sure! I'm not going to do anything at home anyways~" Minju answered. Joohyun then looked at (YN) for his answer.

"Um..I think I'll pass..I need to check up on something..maybe I'll join you guys next time~" He told him him while smiling politely.

"Ah..too bad then..well let's go Minju-ya!~" Joohyun told her as the group started walking away. Minju followed them but she turned towards (YN) and quickly told him with a small childlike smile on her lips.

"You better get home safely~"

She raised her hand and showed him a finger heart before quickly turning away and walking back to the group leaving the confused (YN) on the sidewalk.

'What was that about?..I-is she going crazy?..' He thought to himself.

"Going home, Secretary Han?" His thoughts was interrupted by someone from behind. He turned back at the voice and bowed at his boss.

"Yes, Ms.Kang" He answered her with a smile. She hummed in response as she walked passed him and towards a car that conviently pulled up right in front of her.

"Make sure you get home safely, alright?"

Ms.Kang told him as she sat down at the passenger seat. With one last look at him, she quickly gave him a wink and a small smile before she closed the car door and driving away towards her home.

Now (YN) stood still as he processed what she did in his mind. He realized that what Minju and what Ms.Kang said was really similar, making him more and more confused

'I-is Ms.Kang alright? Are both Minju and Her going crazy today? She really seems out of regular character..'

He though as he walked to his car at the parking lot. He quickly shrugged the thought off and quickly drove away from the offices.

*Timeskip!*

*RING!~*

The fresh smell of coffee filled (YN)'s lungs as he walked through the cafe's doors. He looked around the little shop and saw a few customers present at the shop.

He then slowly made his way towards where the employees stayed while greeting some of the customers on the way.

"Chaeyeon-ah!~" His voice rung loud as he called his stepsister. He walked around the kitchen until he saw a head peep around the corner.