Chapter 21!

*Clap! Clap!*

(YN) raised his hands up to his chest and clapped loudly which gathered everyone's attention in the room. He looked around and saw everyone's gaze was pointed directly at him.

"That's a wrap for today everyone! I'd advice everyone to go back to their rooms and rest for the day! And I hope everyone is having a fun and nice time here at our company's hotel!" He told everyone in a loud voice and as he said the last part of his little announcement, his gaze landed on Eunbi which was already looking at him.

The two locked at each other's eyes as silence took over the room before Eunbi broke it and looked away from him with a pink hue on her cheeks then she pointed a little fan she was holding on towards her face.

Minju, who was standing right beside him, let out a playful sigh as she noticed the twos stares at each other.

(YN) then looked at everyone else before bowing and looking at Minju. "Minju-ssi, would you like to assist everyone to their room please~" (YN) told her. Minju then looked back at him with a glare.

"Since when can you order me around?" She leaned over to him and whispered. "Just do it...please~" (YN) whispered back as he felt Minju softly hit his side before walking in front of him with a smile and showing everyone to the door and towards their rooms.

Once everyone was out, (YN) jogged out of the room and towards the elevator. He pressed the button to go up and waited for the elevator doors to open. As he did, he pulled out his phone out of his pocket and dialled a number then pressed it towards his ear.

*Ting!*

The doors open and went inside still with the phone to his ear. He pressed a floor number, the doors closed and listened as the phone continued ringing. Once he heard the sound of someone picking up the phone, he took in a breath.

"Hello? I'd like to make a reservation.."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Yah! Don't wear that! Wear something lighter! You're going on a date! Not a business meeting!" The voice of Yuri shouted out through the phone as Ms.Kang pointed her phone camera towards the mirror to show what she was currently wearing. She looked at her screen and saw Yuri shaking her head.

"But I like this one.." Ms.Kang replied coldly but in a sad tone. "Aigoo~ Show me the next one you have!" Yuri told her and "Do I really have to?" Ms.Kang told her embarrassed. "Ne! I'm not letting you go in a suit!" Yuri yelled.

She pressed the dress towards her body to see how it would look on her and an immediate gasp came from the phone. "Yah! Wear that! Wear that!" Yuri repeated and Ms.Kang put down her phone on a table.

Minutes later, she comes back and picks up the phone and pointed it back to the mirror. "How do I look?" Ms.Kang asked Yuri as she held a piece of the dress and twirled around in front of the mirror.

"Beautiful as always!" Yuri responded with a chuckle. "..And I think we've found what you're going to wear tonight!" Yuri continued and clapped in front of her screen as Ms.Kang took in a deep breath and looked at herself. A small smile slowly grew on her lips.

*Knock! Knock!*

"That must be him.." Ms.Kang mumbled as she abruptly ended her call with Yuri. She quickly wore on her heels and grabbed onto a purse that were delivered to the hotel just like the other clothes that was placed on the bed.

She slowly walked towards the door and opened it to see her secretary who was reaching out for the doorknob. (YN) immediately bowed at her before standing straight again.