Blue Eyed Boy- Chapter Twenty-Seven

I hope you had a Merry Christmas and I wish you a happy new year!

I also hope that you enjoy this extremely long chapter:)

Blue Eyed Boy- Chapter Twenty-Seven

_______________________________________________________________________________

My tired eyes blinked a few times, trying to release the heavy sleep that I had been consumed by. Once my eyes had adjusted to being awake and the light blaring from the window, I shot them across the room. I might have spent five minutes just darting my eyes back and forth, searching for a certain dark-haired teen.

My search came back empty and my heart dropped in my chest. It was just a dream. He was never actually here. I closed my eyes and tried to slow my breathing that was edging on hyperventalation. eventually, I was calm, so I got up and started to make my way to the closed bath room door.

About five steps away, my hand already outstretched to grasp the knob, I paused. My pause was not random, but caused by a slight noise behind the door. My heart picked up speed. It wildly beat against my chest until I thought that it might actually break free.

I dodged the last five steps and swung the door open, to find an empty room. I once again spent a decent hunk of time just looking across the small room. Nothing.

Then an idea, an inkling of hope, popped into my muffled mind. I strode to the closed shower current and took a deap breathe. Then I swung it open.

It revealed a person, who chose to jump out at me. I jumped in fright and fell on my ass. My eyes clenched shut and I rubbed my butt in pain. Then my eyes popped back open when I realize what I just saw.

Standing in front of me, slightly bent down, was Tyler in all of his glory. My mouth formed a large, toothy grin and I jump on him. It takes him by surprise and he barely catches all of our weight. Luckily, his years of football and working out help us not fall, but him to stand up, me bridal style in his arms.

"Where were you?"I break the peaceful silence.

"Nowhere,"he casts his eyes down, and I notice his black eye and the jagged cut going from his left eyebrow, to his angled jaw line.

"Those marks on your face don't quite agree with your 'nothing',"I smirked.

His only response was a frown before he was looking deep into my eyes. His walls were down and he was weak, vulnerable. His eyes were deep with worry, sadness, guilt, grief, and so many more negative emotions that mark his beautiful eyes. The portals to his soul.

"I don't know why you can't trust me, Spencer, anyone with your secret. I don't want to know to help my curiosity, I want to know so that I can help you with your burden. I will love you no matter what,"I whispered, softly cupping his cheek with my hand.

As he stood there in silence, I moved away and gathered some things. Peroxide, cotton balls, band-aids, anything to help me cure his injury.

Once everything was placed on the edge of the counter, I grasped his shoulders and guided him until he was sitting on the closed toilet seat. I put some peroxide on a cotton ball and gently placed it on his gut, causing him to hiss in pain.

"Are you okay? I'm trying to be gentle."

"I'm fine. Keep going."

So I did. I finished cleaning his cut. Then I can see just how deep and severe his gash is. I place my two pointer fingers on each side of his cut a spread. I can now see that it isn't too deep, but if we took him to a doctor, they might suggest stitches.