Blue Eyed Boy- Chapter One

Thanks to some convincing and my lack of self-control, the chapter is posted early. Enjoy!

Blue Eyed Boy-Chapter One

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Addison Cheyenne! Get down here if you want a ride to school!"my sister, Priya, called from down stairs.

"I'm coming!" I responded as I grabbed my school bag and headed to the front door.

 As I was bounding down the porch steps, my sister blared the horn of her black Camaro, making me jump.

"Priya!What was that for? You saw me coming," I glared at my sister as she backed out of the driveway.

She just glanced over at me with a smirk on her face. She thought she was so much better than me just because I was a junior and she was a senior. There was a thirteen month difference and to her it meant the world. As soon as my new favorite song, Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye by Luke Bryan, came on we pulled into the student parking lot of Trenton High School and my sister turned off the car.

"Hey, I was listening to that,"I pouted.

"I don't care. I'm not wasting my car battery so you can listen to your latest country singer crush,"she gracefully hopped out of the car.

"He's hot!"I scoffed. My sister was such a hypocrit. She had told me countless times how sexy she thought Luke Bryan was.

She just ignored me and sauntered towards her latest boyfriend, Sam. He was good looking and the head of the soccer team. Her infatuation with him won't last for more than a week. My sister was what everyone referred to as the school slut. She never sleeps with the guys but she changes guys at least once a month. Soon enough she is going to run out. Our school wasn't that big, hence why she was considered a slut, we don't have many.

"Addi!" my best friend, Spencer, called from her parking space. She was wearing a cute floral blouse and shorty shorts.

"Hey!"I called walking twoards her.

"How was your weekend in Tennessee?"I asked her. Though she has lived in Kentucky most of her life, she has tons of relatives in Tennessee.

"It was good. I got to see my hot cousin. You know, Zak?"she said.

I remembered Zak from one of her family reunions and he was quite the looker,"Yeah, I remember him. Did anything happen? He is quite the flirt,"I casually answered.

"No,"she scowled,"He brought his new girlfriend."

"I heard jealousy,"I teased,"He is your cousin so it's not like something could happen anyway."

"We aren't blood related! His mom and dad divorced so his dad married my aunt!"she protested.

Only in the south could she be dreaming about hooking up with her cousin,"It would still be weird."

Right then the warning bell rang and all of the students started herding towards the front entrance of the school. Spencer and I followed behind them. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her brother, Tyler, quickly making his way through the crowd towards us. He was wearing white shorts and a tight navy blue tee, making him look gorgeous as usual. He had scruff on his chin from where he didn't shave. My sister had dated him last year. Surprisingly, he dumped her before she could do it. Although, I doubt she would have broken up with him, she had been completely head over heels. I think she still is. That was her longest relationship: a month.

"Spenc, wait up,"he called towards my friend.

She turned towards him with a glare,"Speed it up!You're gonna make us late."