Blue Eyed Boy- Chapter Thirty-Seven

I have the flu, so here comes the lousy update.

Maybe you will enjoy.

***BEWARE: There are references to sexual harrassment in this chapter!***

______________________________________________________________________________

Addison's POV

___________________

Luke and Tanner stood in the door way, conflicting expressions gracing the men's faces. I was torn between staying cuddled against Tyler, or standing up and bitch slapping that smug look off of Luke's face.

"It's time to make preperations for the show,"Luke cackled.

At any other moment I would have turned my face into the warm shoulder I was leaning against and balled my eyes out until they dragged me away. But not today. Not Now, Not with this boiling fury causing my fists to clench and my vision to be blurred my a constant red tint.

I was not the only one shocked by my strength. Tyler turned to me with a reassuring smile that proved that he was on the verge of tears, but not me. His forehead crinkled as he took in my determined face and Tanner gave me a sad smile as if to say 'There's no point in fighting it'. 

But I didn't believe that for one second. As they seperated Tyler and I, pulling us down the hall, a million thoughts zoomed through my head. There is a point in fighting for our lives. So many things like my loved ones, to being able to tell my ancestors in heavan that at least I tried, are reasons to do my best. So many people can't say the same things. I can't stand the thought of looking back at my ended life and thinking, What would have happened if I would have struggled? If I would have ran?.

'What if's' are my weakness. They make the world seem less bearable and more tragic.

Tanner held my hands behind my back in a loose restraint, sparing me the pain that Luke seemed to be causing Tyler as he squeezed his wrists so hard it looked as if his hands were going to fall off from lack of circulation. Not to my surprise, halfway down the hall we were seperated and took into different rooms. There was what looked like a make-up artist, and a choice of outfits on racks, all of which seemed exremely revealing.

Tanner gave me one last look before leaving me alone with the evil looking women.

"The boss says not to move on with the enhancements yet, but have you try on the outfits and model them for him,"she smirked, tucking her short pixi hair behind one heavily peirced ear.

I groaned but shrugged out of my clothes non the less. Bruises still covered most of my body, making the sexy lingerie much less appealing. But when I walked out to show the ensemble to the boss, he seemed not to notice.

He licked his lips as I crossed the threshold of some lounge.

"So sexy,"he purred and a little vomit tried to slip up my throat,"But not the right one. Next."

This went on until we were halfway through the rack. Then he seemed to find something he liked. It was a lacy red thong with a black tutu on top. Covering my upper body was a lacy and tight corset that made my breasts look twice their normal size. It was the most modest outfit of them all and I was so glad that he was picking this one.

He let out a growl and walked up to stand behind me. He squeezed my exposed ass, causing me to shiver in disgust. He seemed to take it as one of pleasure because he stepped closer and placced his chin on my sore shoulder, causing me to wince slightly. 

"This is the one,"his hot, moist breath reeked of alcohol as it brushed across my collar. 

He stepped back and gave me one last look before waving me away. I followed the women back to the room where she began to work on my make-up and hair. She heated up a curling wand and started to turn my knotted brunette hair into a masterpeice. When she was finished she applied some oil to gloss it up. She let my look in a hand-held mirror. My hair actually looked really good, but that didn't ease the overwhelming urge to upchuck in my stomach.

Next she moved onto my make-up, applying a heavy layer of foundation to cover up my black and blue face. Next came heavy eye make-up and deep red lip stain. By the time she finished, I really did look like some proffesional porn star.

The girl smiled and she looked over her work of art. Apparently she had done good in her mind's eye. I wonder if she even knew what was going on here, or if she was just as evil if not more than the rest of these sick bastards.

"It's only 3:10, so we still have some time to spare before the event starts. Are you nervous that you won't impress?"

"That is at the bottom of my priority list. I don't give a rat's ass if that sicko enjoys it or not. In fact, I don't even plan on letting him get that far."

She gave a humorless laugh,"Teenage girls, so full of dreams and delusions."

I faked a laugh,"Tatted up bitches, such a waste of space and oxygen."

"If I wasn't under direct orders to not hurt you, you would be down on the ground with blood pouring out of that pretty mouth of yours,"she gave her best death glare.

"Empty threats don't scare me,"I pretended to expect my filthy nails,"I don't even get a mani-pedi? This service really sucks."

"I'll show you a mani-pedi you little skank,"she jumped forward but didn't reach me before the door swung open, revealing Tanner.

"Is there a problem?"

We both spoke loudly at the same time, causing our words to become uninterpretable. 

"It doesn't really matter. Just stay quiet so that you don't disturb the boss' nap,"he closed the door before either of us could complain.

I huffed and slumped back into the folding chair that was my only means of rest. The girl and I had a staring match until I finally looked away as tears started to sprout in my dry eyes.

"So, what's your name?"I asked the peeved looking girl.

"Jenna. You?"

"Addison. So Jenna, does this slutty outfit come with some stilletoes or what?"

____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry that it is short, but if you didn't read the note above, then I would just like to make you aware of the fact that I feel like crap.

VoteLikeCommentFollow @KaylaPaigeEllis

LoVe Ya & GoD bLeSs <3

Song: If You Can't Hang by Sleeping With Sirens (Have I never told you that I like all genres of music? Well now you know! I hope all of you rock fans enjoy :)