Blue Eyed Boy- Chapter Fourteen

I hope you enjoy and this is probably going to be short cause I have writers block...

Blue Eyed Boy- Chapter Fourteen

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tyler's POV

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Monday morning I woke with a huge headache just thinking about the exhausting day I had ahead of me. I slumped my disabled body into the wheel chair sitting next to my bed. I rolled it into the bathroom and, with much difficulty, got ready. After I was done, I headed over to Spencer's room to find her already awake and dressed.

"Do you need help?"she asked with a sympathetic smile.

"Yeah,"I grinned sheepishly.

She pushed me back to my bedroom and took off my shirt, changing it with a new one. Then she gently undid the white boot that had replaced my leg cast a couple days ago. I still hadn't figured out what Addison had written down there. Spencer handed me the boot while she carefully slid my pants off. While she was finding me a new pair, I flipped the boot to see what it said at the bottom.

'I think I like you more than I should. I hope to see you heal so that I can watch your ass move when you walk again-Anonymous<3'

Even with the anonymous, it was pretty easy to tell it was her. An exact replica of the heart she signed the first was next to it.

The first sentence confused me. The second one was pretty expected since that was the thought of the whole high school girl population. No to be conceited or anything. Anyway, what did she mean by 'I think I like you more than I should'? It made no sense. She obviously thinks of me as a friend. I tried to repeat this in my head as hope and confusion bubbled up inside of me.

"Ha, found some,"Spencer spoke, coming out of the closet holding a pair of jeans.

"Good,"I said, flipping the cast over again.

She slipped them on me and then helped me down the ramp we had covering half of the stairs so I could go up and down. She fixed me a bowl of cereal and gave her a thankful smile. She smiled back and headed up stairs.

When I was finished, I grabbed my backpack from the couch and went to wait at the front door for my sister. In about five minutes she bound down the stairs and helped me into the car. Once we reached the end of our street, we took a left instead of a right, going away from the school.

"Where are we going?"I asked from the backseat.

"To pick up Addi. Didn't I tell you?"she asked, glancing in the rearview mirror.

I shook my head.

"Oh well,"she shrugged and continued to drive.

This didn't help anything because Addison and I couldn't talk with Spencer in the car anyway. We finally made it to her house and I stared as she came bouncing down the front steps, wearing light hollister skinny jeans and a white cami with a navy blue cardigan over top. She looked great as usual with her curled hair that was bouncing along with her.

She smiled as she hopped in the car, giving Spencer a hug. Then she turned around in noticed me. Her face was shocked for a moment before breaking out into a huge smile.

"Hey Tyler. Are you excited for your first day back?"she teased, knowing I was in fact not ready.

"You know it,"I winked and she laughed, turning around to face the front.

Her and Spencer sang to the country hits playing on the radio while I just stared out of the window, wondering whether to tell Addi that I found it or not.