Blue Eyed Boy- Chapter Twenty-Two

I hope you enjoy:)

Blue Eyed Boy- Chapter Twenty- Two

______________________________________________________________________________________

I can't believe it. I mean, I made it all the way home without bursting out in tears in front of my mom. I knew that she knew that something was wrong with me, but I don't want to make her even more concerned. I wasn't going to tell anybody about our break up until I was absolutely certain that he was going to go through with this nonsense.

I was pretty sure that he just broke up with me to protect me, I mean, I thought that his feelings were strong enough for me to not just break it off with me out of nowhere. Unless, that was why he wouldn't say that he loved me on Saturday. Maybe he didn't say it because that wasn't how he felt.

Maybe he was just playing me like all of the other girls he dated? Maybe he just wanted to get in my pants? All of these things were typical Tyler, but they weren't the Tyler that I know. The Tyler that I know is the one on the inside, the one that has feelings and is really sweet. I know the one who takes me to romantic dates and kisses me with raw passion and love.

I'm pretty sure that that is not the Tyler that broke up with me today. I just wish that he hadn't.

Tears sprung to my eyes and my back started to hitch with sobs. Soon, I heard loud footsteps climbing up the stairs and my door creaked open to reveal my sister, Priya, with a concerned look clear on her face.

You would think that I would compose myself and try to make it seem better than it really was, but no, I became even more upset nad my sobs turned hysteric. Seeing my state, she came quickly towards me and wrapped her arms around me.

She cooed,"What's wrong?"

"T-tyler,"I barely managed to get out, completely unable to finish with my explanation.

She nodded in understanding and continued to rock me and smooth down my untamable hair. She didn't force me to explain the rest, she just assumed and continued to try and make me feel better, like the good big sister that she rarely was.

Suddenly, the partially closed door creaked open once again, this time showing my mom. She looked concerned like my sister, but for some reason, I didn't want to have her comfort me, just Priya. I guess it was a big sister-little sister thing.

"What's going on?"she asked, her brow furrowed.

Priya opened her mouth to explain, but I gave her a look that made her close it again. Then she opened it again,"Nothing much. Addison just stumped her toe and she thought she broke it. Don't worry, I checked and it's fine."

"Am I supposed to believe that?"she asked, her eyebrow cocked,"I had to drive that mopy, depressed butt home, so I know that something serious is up. But, like a good person, I'm going to wait until you are ready to tell me about it willingly."

I sent my mom a greatful smile and she just nodded before exiting and slowly closing the door.

Thirty minutes later, I was spinning around in my computer chair, completely calmed down. Priya was still there, watching me silently, a curious look on her face.

"Fine I'll tell you!" I gave in.

"Tell me what?"she faked innocence.

"I'll tell you why I was so upset,"I huffed.

"Yay!"

I let out a deep breathe, and then began,"Earlier, Tyler called me saying that Spencer was in the police station and that I needed to come there. So I quickly rushed over there to find out that Spencer was jumped by a group of guys. They were dressed in all black, except for a red bandanna and the police think that it was part of a gang. They also think that the gang had a personal grudge against Spencer or someone close to her."

I paused, but Spencer gave me a look that urged me to finish,"Then Tyler said that it was his fault. Which, you know, doesn't make sense. I mean, how could he blame this on him? Then it occured to me that he has a secret, like a big secret. So big that even Spencer doesn't know what it is, only his parents. Then I remembered how he had admitted that he actually wasn't in Canada doing an internship last year and it occured to me that maybe that's when whatever he thinks is his fault occured. And then I bring up that this could affect me because I was his girlfriend and that he should tell me what was going on so I'm not completely in the dark."

Priya's face was constantly changing expressions and emotions. Despite this, I continued on,"Then he just turned to me expressionless and looked me directly in the eye and said 'It's okay. I'm breaking up with you so you don't have to worry about that'. Then he walked out and I cried to Spencer for a while. Then his parents showed up and I got in a fight with her mom because she called Tyler useless, amongst other things. Then I realized why Tyler was so depressed all of the time, it was partially because his parents were jerks who didn't appreciate him and made him feel like shit. And I think his parents behavior and the gang thing have xomething to do with each other. I just want him back because I want to make him feel better and tell him that everything is going to be all right."

I took a deep breath and looked at Priya who was for once emotionless. She just looked at the wall to her right, her face completely without expression. Then suddenly her face broke out in a smile and she had an extremely hopeful look on her face.

"Awww, you are so lucky! He obviously did it to protect you, which means that he values you over himself and that means that he loves you! Don't worry, he will come back once all of this is cleared up."

"That's what I thought! It just makes it seem so much more likely for that to be the reason when you agree and say it aloud. It would make me feel exstatic, but I know that he doesn't love me. Yesterday, I told him that I loved him, but he said that he wasn't going to tell me how he truly feels yet."

"Well that was your first mistake. Why did you tell him that you loved him on the first date?"she asked in utter confusion.

"Well, you see, it was kind of a mistake. I meant it, but it just kind of slipped out at the wrong time. We were fighting about something really serious and he was being all depressed, so I just yelled out 'Let me love you, damn it' and then her that he was not going to respond."

"The fact that he didn't run away and didn't leave you immediately proves his love to you,"she said matter-of-factly.

"Do you really think he loves me?"I asked hopefully.

"For sure. Anybody with two eyes could tell that you two are completely in love,"she said proudly, but couldn't quite cover the jealousy in her eyes.

"Don't worry. One day you will find a guy that will love you for you and your craziness,"I assured, earning myself a smile.

It was times like these where I was extremely greatful for having a big sister. It would be kind of awkward talking to my mom about it, and to weird and not helpful to talk to a younger sibling about it. It made me feel bad for people without any siblings at all.

Though life sucked at the moment, Priya had made it seem so much more bearable and filled with more hope. It made me ready to do what had to be done next, and it wasn't going to be easy.

___________________________________________________________________________________
I know it is short! Forgive me and follow me on twitter! @KaylaPaigeEllis !

I hope you likey! I might make the next chapter from tyler's POV!

LoVe Ya & GoD bLeSs <3

Song: Story of a Girl (Absolutely) by Nine Days