Blue Eyed Boy- Chapter Fifteen

We are back to Addison's POV for this chappie...The first big part of the plot happened last chapter and I'm guessing that I'm halfway done with this book. I hope there is atleast thirty parts and eighty pages!

I hope you enjoy!

Blue Eyed Boy- Chapter Fifteen

___________________________________________________________________________________

After my phone call with Tyler I just sat there shocked. I had finally told him how I felt about him. It was actually the first time I had admitted it fully to myself, too. What hurt and shocked me the most was the fact that Tyler only questioned me and then hung up. I was at least expecting him to tell me that he didn't feel the same or that I shouldn't be doing this while I have a boyfriend.

That reminds me, I need to break it off with Mark. I love him, but I'm just now realizing that it is in a brother and sister kind of way. Hopefully he won't make it too difficult for me. I plan on doing it tomorrow after school. With my decisions resolved, I layed down to get some rest.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The following day, I had Priya drive me to school. I really didn't want to be awkwardly in the same car with him and have Spencer guess that something was up. When I finally got to school, I hunted down Spencer.

I spotted her leaning on her car with Ryan next to her. They were holding hands and their sides were pressed together, making me internally coo. I continued walking and only once I was standing in front of Spencer did I notice Tyler sitting beside them. I thought about retreating but the couple had already seen me and were dishing out greetings.

"Hey!"I greeted nodding at Spencer and Ryan before turning and frowning in Tyler's direction.

In a way, I wanted him to know that his actions pissed me off. No way am I letting that jerk see how much his reaction hurt me. He didn't deserve to know that he had any kind of control over me. In this moment, I resented him and wished I could take back my feelings for him.

But I couldn't. That's how love works, though I didn't realize in this moment. You can't just unfeel something or feel bad for what you feel. So I just gave him the dirtiest glare that I could muster before turning my attention back to Spencer and Ryan.

"Look at you two, being all lovie dovie and adorable,"I teased, pinching their cheeks.

Ryan blushed and looked away, but Spencer fake glared at me and lightly smacked my face.

"Ow! Violence is never the answer,"I scolded.

"Let go of my cheek right now or I will do much worse,"she threatened.

"I'd take that advice and let go,"Mark said huskily, wrapping his arms around me from behind. I did as suggested and let go of her cheek.

It was awkward now that I realized how I felt, but I leaned up and kissed his cheek none-the-less. He sensed that something was wrong anyway so I gave him a smile. This seemed to persuade him because he turned his attention to Ryan and Spencer.

"Hey guys,"he greeted.

"Hey, baby. Why don't you and Ryan have some guy talk while Spenc and I go talk?"I suggested, already grabbing Spencer's hand.

"Okay?"he said it more like a question.

I waved goodbye and dragged Spencer over and out of hearing range.

"What's up? I know when something is wrong with you,"she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Well, I'm breaking up with Mark,"I shrugged.