Blue Eyed Boy- Chapter Twenty-Eight

I hope you enjoy:)

I'm guessing that there will be ten to fifteen more chapters left of this story, so hang in there guys:) That's about 5-7 weeks more of uploading. Don't worry, it will go by quickly.

Blue Eyed Boy- Chapter Twenty-Eight

_______________________________________________________________________________

The group of people that collided with us almost caused me to fall over. I would have if there wasn't a strong arm that wrapped around my waist protectively. I smiled up at Tyler gratefully and he gave me one of those heart-stopping smiles.

The group consisted of Priya, Spencer, and my parents. I would have called Tyler's parents by now, but I doubt that they care that their son  is back. In fact, I don't think that he should go back to live with them. They just make his anger issues worse.

"Mom, dad,"I caught the attention of my parents,"Can I talk to you in private?"

They looked at me funny, but nodded anyways so I turned to Spencer,"Catch up with your brother."

She nodded as well and I followed my parents into the living room. They gave me uneasy smiles as we sat on couches opposite of each other. I cleared my throat and decided that now was not the time to beat around the bush.

"I think that Tyler should live with us for a while,"I proposed, carefully watching their reactions.

My mom's face became a horrified mask, but my dad's had a calculating look. They just sat there like that for a minute before my mom started to speak.

"Are you crazy? You are crazy. Why would you think that we would approve of your boyfriend living in our house? You are going to end up pregnant! You probably already are. What were ya'll doing up there?"she ranted.

"Mom! Calm your tits! We were just talking. I'm not that irresponsable! I am still a virgin! God! Plus, when I do do it, I'll be safe!"

This seemed to calm her a little bit, but she still looked a little deranged. As she was about to start up again, my dad stopped her and looked her in the eyes.

"Let's see Addison's explanation. She obviously has a very good reason for wanting him to live here. So let's ask,"he turned to me,"Addison, why do you want a guy that already has a home to live with us."

"Mom, dad, I never knew that parents could be so awful, because ya'll have always been wonderful at your job. But, I had a run-in with is parents the other day, that's why Spencer came home with me. I went over there and that is when she told me about Tyler. The truth is, Tyler has a whole bunch of secrets, that he told me about in the bathroom."

I paused and made sure that they were listening," Tyler has had it rough. I can't tell you everything, but I can tell you that it is all his parents fault. He thinks that he is useless because of them, he used to cut himself and he wanted to die!"

My parents gave me shocked expressions, before my dad started to talk again,"Can you tell us why they treat him like this?"

"It's not my decision. It in't my story to tell. I'll go get Tyler and he can tell you if he wants to,"then I walked out and back into the kitchen where I found everyone sat down at the kitchen table.

"Tyler. My parents want to talk to you,"I grabbed his wrist and dragged him with me.

"Why do they want to see me?"he asked, confused.

I gave a sigh and stopped before I reached the living room,"I told them that they should let you live with us for a little while."

"Wh-why?"