Blue Eyed Boy- Chapter Eighteen

LoVe Ya & GoD bLeSs

Blue Eyed Boy- Chapter Eighteen

____________________________________________________________________________________

The next day was Tuesday and I couldn't wait to see Tyler. I just hoped that he wanted to tell people at school that we are together. Here I was, wandering around the parking lot and looking for my boyfriend. I don't think I would ever get used to using that word to refer to Tyler. But before I meet him, I need to talk to Mark.

I found him leaning against his car and flirting with a very pretty red-head who I think was in my grade. I waved when he noticed me and he waved back. He excused himself from the conversation just to come and talk to little 'ole me.

"Hey. You didn't have to pause your flirting just to talk to me,"I smiled and gave him a quick hug.

"What are you talking about? I wasn't flirting!" he said defensively.

"Whatever you say,"I waved it off nonchalantly.

"Anyway, what did you want to talk about?"

"Hmm. What makes you think I wanted to talk about something? Can't i come and say 'hi' to my best guy friend?"I smirked.

He rolled his eyes,"Just spit it out.

"Fine,"I huffed,"I just wanted to inform you that Tyler and I are official."

"Ya'll are?"he questioned with a happy smile.

"You know it!"I squealed, the excitement hitting me anew.

"Do I need to threaten him?"he quirked his eyebrow, making him look even sexier.

"Nope. I already told him that if he hurt me that I would cut off his balls, feed them to dogs, and then have you and my dad beat him up,"I smirked.

"Good job! I'm so proud of you!"he brought me in for a hug,"My little grasshopper!"

"Oh, shut up! I need to go talk to my boyfriend now,"I departed.

He waved,"I guess you don't have time for me anymore now that there is another man in your life!"

"Don't be so loud!"I hushed and walked into the school.

The bell rang and I headed off to homeroom, planning to talk to Tyler. We hadn't talked since yesterday afternoon, which-when you think about it, wasn't that long ago. However, it feels like an eternity ago.

"Hey!"I greeted him with a huge smile.

He returned my smile and brought me down to a hug. The hug quickly turned into a soft, sensual kiss that lasted longer than a 'hello' kiss.

"What was that for?"I breathed when he pulled away.

"I just wanted to show those guys over there that are staring at you that you are mine,"he smirked and sat down.

I sat down too and then the teacher came in. He gave a liitle speech about how the detentions being dealt are increasing and how we should watch our behavior...blah, blah, blah...The whole time Tyler was mouthing funny, mocking things about what he was saying so it was hard to pretend that I was paying attention. I think he knew something was up because I seemed to be laughing at random parts of his talking.

Eventually, he sat down at his computer and told us that we could talk quietly amongst ourselves until the bell rang. I turned to Tyler, who turned to be at about the same time.

"So I guess we are public now?"I smiled hopefully.

"Why wouldn't we be?"he questioned, an adorable confused expression on his face.

"I just..uh...didn't know if you wanted people to know,"I shrugged, looking at my cherry red converse.

"Why wouldn't I want to flaunt such a beautiful gal?"

I blushed profusely,"That makes sense. I really want to flaunt that the amazingly hot guy that plays football and rides the motorcycle has actually chosen me out of the whole school."

"You are the best here."

"Am not. There are WAY prettier girls here. Samrter girls. Hotter girls. Nicer girls."

"Lies. Lies. Lies,"he frowned,"How dare you think so lowely of yourself? I'm a horrible person! You should be repulsed that I chose you!"

"I am going to kill you myself if you say something else depressing and suicidal,"I threatened.

"Whatever,"he frowned and I could tell that I hit a nerve. Nothing could ever go right when it came to the two of us!

"I'm sorry. Just forget I said that. God, why did I say that?"I asked myself like a crazy person.

"Don't beat yourself over it. It's just the truth."

"No. It was rude of me to say that and it was obviously a low blow. Plus, it made you all sad and uncomfortable. Now you aren't talking to me,"I sulked.

"I'm fine. Seriously. It's making me feel worse that you are so upset about it,"he faked a smile, but it didn't quite reach his eyes.

The bell rang and I spent the rest of the day feeling bad that I hurt him. There was no worse feeling than hurting the person that you love. Wait! Do I love him? Then the answer hit me like a ton of bricks.

Of course I did! In the span of a couple short months I had fallen for Tyler. Only one day of that was i ven dating him. I was pathetic. I know this is just going to hurt me in the end.

Because the truth is harsh.

And the truth says that I can't fall back out of love with this depressed, short-tempered, adorable, sexy, hot, sweet, kind, nice, blue eyed boy.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's so short! I hope that this at least makes the story fifty pages. Fingers crossed. The reason for the short update is because I have an honors english project that I have to do! It's due tomorrow so understand and forgive me!

Vote & Comment

LoVe Ya & GoD bLeSs<3

Song: Shattered by O.A.R