Blue Eyed Boy- Chapter Thirty-Three

I hope that you enjoy reading this as much as I did writing it:)

Blue Eyed Boy- Chapter Thirty-Three

__________________________________________________________

My brain pounded against my skull, trying to break free. I groaned and brought my hand up to cradle my aching head. Squinting my eyes open, I cautiously scanned the empty room I was laying in.

Where am I? What happened?

I racked my mind for the answer to either of these questions, but came up blank. I tried to recall my last memories. I remember being drunk and in a hammock with Tyler, then everything went black. Tyler! Where is Tyler?

I scanned the room once more, taking in every detail, but no Tyler. All that filled the room was a wooden chair in the corner, and a peice of bread on a plate. My stomach growled so I crawled over to the bread, bringing it to my chapped lips.

I nibbled on the stale bread, cringing as it scratched my raw throat. How long had I been out? My back felt like it had been lying on the hard floor for days, and my mouth was so parched I could barely swallow.

I closed my eyes in confusion, rage, sadness, hopelessness, and so much more. Then I dozed off.

Hands clutching, grabbing shaking. Knapkins laying everywhere, Tyler lain on the ground. Plastic cups falling around me like rain. 

I snapped my eyes open. I remember! We were laying on the hammock and decided to go on the deck. Most of the way there, Tyler was knocked out and fell on the ground. Then hands grabbed me and a drugged cloth covered my mouth, succesfully knocking me out.

I gasped in shock. Who would want to hurt Tyler and I? This definetly wasn't a prank, it was too serious. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. How could I have not guessed before? Of course it was the gang!

What am I going to do? How am I going to get out of this? Where is Tyler? Is he alright? Am I alright?

Questions whirled around my head and I tried to shut them out. Tried to replace those thoughts with a simple phrase: Everything is going to be okay. Everything is going to be okay.

Who am I kidding? I'm locked up in a room by myself with no water or restroom. Tyler is God knows where and I will probably die at the hands of evil gang members. I'm going to die. I'm going to DIE!

I'm hyperventalating. Take deep breathes. In. Out. In. Out. That's not so hard, is it?

My breathing calmed, but a light bulb went off in my head. Not only was I thirsty and in need of a potty break, but I was now talking to myself, a hint of pure phycosis. Suddenly, anger filled my every pore and I struggled to lift myself off of the ground.

I walked to the door, a slight limp in my stride. I beat my balled fists against the door with all of my might. That didn't seem to attract any attention, so I took it up a notch and screamed.

"Hey assholes! Can a girl not get a bottle of water? Is this some kind of torture? Depriving an extremely parched girl of water? That's the worst idea-"

I was cut off by the door swinging open and knocking me off my feet. An angry man in a ski mask glared at me hatefully. 

"What are you doing?"he grumbled, his voice deep and raspy.

"I-uh-I just wanted some w-water,"I stuttered, looking anywhere but his eyes.

"Fiesty. I like it,"he reached out to grab my arm but I jerked back.

He growled,"Who died and crowned you Queen?"

"Your mom?"I offered weakly.

A roar-like sound emmited from deep in his throat and tore of his mask, revealing the rest of his face. He had piercing grey eyes along with pitch black hair. Bushy, sculpted eyebrows and a rigid face to match, he screamed bad guy. But for a bad guy, he sure was good looking.