Blue Eyed Boy-Chapter Three

The party chapter! I hope you enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________________________

 It was already six a in the afternoon by the time I was made-up to perfection for the fast approaching party. According to Spencer, I should be there at 6:30 so that I beat the traffic rush that will probably happen at seven. I walked over to my mirror, feeling free. I looked myself up and down, searching for any spot of imperfect. I didn't find any. I have decided over the past few days that blue is definitely my color. My dress for the night fit my curves perfectly. It had spaghetti straps at the top and a straight neckline that didn't show too much. It reached almost mid-thigh. It was made out of a silk like fabric and had reflecting circles sewed on everywhere. My hair was curled and let loose. On my shoes were some silver heels that my sister forced me into. They weren't to tall and they had straps. I would probably fall before the night was up.

I heard a honk outside, snapping me back to reality. Mark was coming to drive me. I slowly walked down the stairs so that I didn't trip. When I finally made it outside and to the car, Mark gave me a questioning look.

"What took so long?"he questioned while pulling out.

"I'm wearing heels,"I stated as if this explained it all.

Mark nodded his head in understanding. It became silent after that. It was a comfortable silence and I just looked out the window, watching the houses blur by. Soon, we were at Spencer's. True to her words, there was no one there yet. I saw her and Tyler's cars in the driveway, no parents. If I was the parents I would escape the chaos too. Mark got out of the car, but I stayed to check my make-up. Afterwards, I got out of the car. I walked up to the door. As I was reaching for the knob, the door swung open to reveal Tyler. He looked amazing, as always.

"Hey, welcome to the best party ever,"he flashed a smile, but it didn't seem real.

"I agree, for now. Until you have your birthday party," I said, walking through the doorway.

He chuckled and closed the door behind me,"Then I guess you will have to come and judge it, huh?"

Inside, I was about to burst in excitement, on the outside, my calm demeanor didn't falter,"I guess I will."

With that thought, I sauntered off. He was about to follow when Mark called from the kitchen.

"Hey man. Where do you want me to put the drinks that I brought,"he called.

"I'm coming,"he walked to the kitchen.

I followed the beat of the Ke$ha song into the living room, where I found my friend dancing by herself. I walked up beside her and started dancing to the addictive beat with her. She glanced over at me before continuing with her dancing. When the song changed to some new Britney Spears tune, we both stopped and hugged each other.

"Glad to know you showed up. I was doubting you,"she said sarcastically.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world. It looks like I'm going to be enjoying another big party at your place soon,"I smiled, I couldn't help it.

"What party would that be?"she questioned.

"Your brother's eighteenth birthday party," I said, refusing the urge to jump up and down.

She shrugged and started walking up to her  room,"That's cool. Quite a surprise, If you ask me. I thought he was going to kick me out. I hear it's an all senior party."

"Yeah!But he just said I could come,"some of my excitement leaked out and Spenc gave me her best 'you're crazy' look.

We soon made it to her huge room. The king size bed jutting out from the center of the far wall was neatly made. Her flat screen was polished. Her dresser was neatly organized with all of her knick-knaks sitting on top. She waltzed over and glanced in the mirror. What she saw impressed her so she walked towards me.