Blue Eyed Boy- Chapter Twelve

I hope you enjoy!

If you do...

VOTE AND COMMENT!

Blue Eyed Boy- Chapter Twelve

_____________________________________________________________________________________

School the next day went by in a flash. I didn't have to talk to crazed ex boyfriends or think about Tyler all day. All I did was talk to my friends and think about my date with Mark. By the end of the day, I was about to burst with excitement. He had to do something for a teacher so I was suggested to go home and change into outside clothes. Then I was to meet him at the park.

I happily skipped to Spencer's car. She was talking to Chris and I caught the last peice of their conversation. Trying to not alert them, I stopped far away but not too far, so that I could still hear them.

"What do you mean?"Spencer asked.

"I mean exactly what I said. Look, it's hard for me too. I just think that we need to spend some time apart, meeting new people,"Chris pleaded, giving the puppy dog face.

"Tell you what, you go meet some hot girls that will put out for you, and I'll go find a guy that isn't an asshole. Seems like we didn't make the right choice going out with each other, so don't bother coming back after you're done with whoever you find. Bye,"Spencer spit before stalking off.

She continued until she was standing in front of Priya's car. They seemed to start an animate conversation, so I started to walk towards them. On my way, I passed a shocked Chris.

"Not used to the Spencer fury, I understand. But don't try to go back to her, ever. She isn't the kind to redate someone. Try it and you will get your balls cut off. A little hint, it won't be me holding the knife,"I advised, walking past.

He stared at me for a minute before walking towards his friends who were laughing so hard they were about to fall over. As for me, I made my way to the single girls.

"Hey,"I greeted Priya and Spencer.

"We are both single!"Spencer cheered, but I noted dissapointment underneath her overly excited tone.

"I heard. Do you want to talk about it?"I offered.

"You heard? Please tell me you didn't comment?"she pleaded.

"I could, but I would be lying,"I shrugged.

"How about I drive you home?"she said, dragging me over to her car.

I just got in and felt the car lurch out of th eparking space. Once we were away from the school, she looked over at me.

"What did you say?"she asked calmly.

"Something along the lines of 'If you come back to her then you will get your balls chopped off and I won't be the one holding the knife',"I recalled.

She tried but failed to hold back her laugh. She smiled over at me with a look that seemed to say 'thanks for having my back'. I smiled back and she continued to my house. Once we were there I squealed and jumped out, pretty much skipping up the driveway. Half way there, Spencer called over to me.

"Why so happy?"she hollered.

"I have a date,"I smiled and she just smirked in knowing.

She pulled off and I just continued my skipping up the drive. When I got up to my room, I came up short on what to wear. What did he plan on me wearing to the park? I looked down at my current clothes. Couldn't I wear these to the park? It was like 70 degrees outside and I was wearing capris and a tshirt so it seemed fine to me. I just skipped down the stairs. It sounds weird but it is extremely possible.