Blue Eyed Boy-Epilogue

The Epilogue!! We are finally here! I know it is short but I feel like it accomplishes everything that I wanted to happen!

Enjoy :)

Blue Eyed Boy-Epilogue

_______________________________________________________________________________

Addison's POV

_________________

I stared out of the chilled window pane edged with frost. Outside was like a winter wonderland, fluffy snow falling gently from the sky and coating the earth in a pure white. It was crazy how little time had passsed, because it felt like a lifetime.

I took a sip from my glass of wine, savoring the flavor. Snowflakes landed gently on the window, holding their unique shape before quickly melting into a less elegant blob of water. It was crazy how wild and free the inanimate balls of ice seemed from my warm caven of the house.

I felt strong arms snake their way around my waist and a soft pair of lips carressed my bare shoulder.

"Come on babe, they are counting down," his warm breath fanned on my neck.

I spun around to meet his deep blue eyes that were like no other. I almost got lost in them, but cheering from the living room brought me back to reality.

"10! 9! 8!"

I watched as a smirk glided onto Tyler's lips and he leaned towards me just a little bit, teasingly.

"7! 6! 5!"

I went to match his movements and leaned forward until his warm lips were almost touching mine.

"4! 3! 2!"

My blood pumped in anticipation, hammering through my veins and making every nerve in my body on hyper alert. I could feel every puff of breath that hit my face. I could smell the wine and ment. I could hear the tv yelling in the background like a bullphone.

"1!"

Tyler's lips pressed against mine gently, capturing them in a sweet kiss. As always there was no rush. There was only us two enjoying the warmth thatwe shared and the shock that I still got when his rough hands caressed my back and up to my neck.

Our past made the kiss even sweeter. The fact that we had been through so much but our bond was still there and stronger than ever was believable.

We did have a rough patch there where Tyler stayed far away from me because he believed that it was still his fault and that he was going to get hurt again. But the fact that being away from him hurt worse than any knife could was what brought him back. We just couldn't stand the sight of the other person being in pain.

The kiss ended and there was a never ending supply of cheers and screams from the front room where clusters of adults and some teenagers drunkenly danced and parties.

We had decided to stay home this year New Years because the incident has brought us to a whole new understanding. Life was too short to waste any of it so our new goal was to live life to the fullest with the ones we loved.

That is one of the reasons why I highly encouraged Tyler to go for it when his dream college accepted him. Of course it was just our luck that that college is halfway across the state and we will rarely be able to see each other, at least until I graduate and hopefully get accepted there as well.

Tyler offered to stay here with me until I graduated, but then the university would take away his football scholarship which he desperately needed since his parents were definetly not forking over any money to help him out.

It was just a small bump in the road compared to our previous situations, though. I am just going to enjoyright now while we are together and get over that bump when we get to it.

The only thing that mattered is that Tyler and I were going to come out of this together. I sighed as I glanced down at my finger where the promise ring that Tyler gave me rested on my finger.

"You haven't stopped staring at that thing since I gave it to you for Christmas,"Tyler chuckled when he caught me looking.

"It's just so beautiful."

"No, it's a simple band of silver."

"Not the ring itself, but what it symbolizes,"I corrected.

"Well, we don't need a ring for me to tell you that I know for a fact that we will be together forever."

He leaned forward and captured my lips in a heart warming kiss. I kissed him back with all I had.

I still couldn't believe he was mine. My role-model. My savior. My lover. My one and only blue-eyed boy.

                                                                                    THE END

_____________________________________________________________________________

AHGHHH! There will be no sequel or spin off, but I am going to be posting a prewritten book called Redneck Romeo as soon as I finish it! Hopefully it will be done by summer! :)

BYE MY LOVELY READERS AND NONVOTERS! I will love you anyway <3