Blue Eyed Boy- Chapter Thirty-Two

Enjoy :)

Blue Eyed Boy- Chapter Thirty-Two

_______________________________________________________________________________

The next day passed by in a blink. It didn't take long or panic mode to set in as Spencer and I rushed to look perfect. She had chosen a very sexy get-up that is supposed to be a genie. It consisted of a tight periwinkle blue mini sjirt and a flowy silver blouse tucked into the waist loosely. For shoes she decided on silver wedges that had straps and wrapped all the way up her calf.

At the moment, she was carefully applying a confusing design of makeup. She had foundation, blush, and lip gloss on. Now she was using her blue and silver eyeliner to rim her eyes and draw an intricate design winging out to her temple. She literally looked like a cool pixie or something.

I, on the other hand, have chosen to go as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. My dress wasn't as revealing as Spencer. It was a lacy cotton dress that fit me like a glove. It was cinched at the waist and hinted at my chest size. It reached a little below mid-thigh. The dress was held up by spaghetti straps. On my feet, I was planning on struggling with a pair of sparkly red stacked stilettos.

I glancedin the mirror approvingly and went over to wear Spencer was putting gentle, glossy waves in her healthy black hair. She smiled in satisfaction when she was finished, and turned towards me.

"What do you think?"

"Beautiful as always,"I smiled,"Do you mind curling my hair with the barrel curler?"

She answered with a positive and started heating it up. Not long after, I was standing staring at a reflection that I didn't recognize as myself. My hair was perfectly curled and pulled back in loose, low-hanging pig tails. There was a beautiful, silver locket in the shape of a heart laying around my neck and diamond earrings in my ear.

Along with my hair, Spencer had also done my makeup. My lips had bright red lip stain with a coat of clear gloss on top. My eyes were delicately lined with onyx black eyeliner and a shimmery eyeshadow adorned my eyelids. Some light foundation and blush later, we were waiting downstairs for our guys to show up.

Ryan and Tyler have grown close lately, so they were both upstairs together getting their costumes on. Ten minutes before we had to leave, Spencer and I heard footsteps on the stairs and I used my supreme restraint to not squeal in excitement. I was getting way to worked up about this.

Ryan came into view first, dressed as a football player. I scoffed at his originalness. Note the sarcasm.

Tyler was next and even though he told me what he was dressing up as, the sight of him shocked me and took my breath away. His hair was it's usual sexy mess, but today he had applied a slight amount of gel to make it look more proffesional. He was wearing a complete black suit with a black bow tie and dress shoes. Drop-dead gorgeous.

"You look great,"I said at the same time Tyler said,"You look beautiful."

"Thanks,"we said simultaneuosly again.

The whole room cracked up, including my parents who were now standing around the corner. After we had all calmed down, Ryan and Spencer began to talk and I walked over to my mom and dad.

"Have fun, but be safe,"my dad said with a small smile.

"No drinking,"she paused and sighed,"Who am I kidding? Don't get wasted and do something you will regret. Okay? Do you want to bring some of our alcohol? I don't want you drinking some drugged drink from a stranger."

"Some vodka would be nice?"I proposed, giving them anxious glances.

My dad groaned, but went into the kitchen to get some non the less. He came back a little later with a full bottle in his hands.