Blue Eyed Boy- Chapter Sixteen

Hey! I hope you like!

LoVe Ya & GoD bLeSs

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up and Saturday morning just seemed like very other morning this week. My thoughts of Tyler had been washed away as I slept and so now I was left awake and refreshed. No thoughts of him leaked into my mind as I received a text from Spencer.

-The 'rents are gone for the weekend. I'm having a party. See you at Seven.-

When I received that text it did not enter my mind that, of course, Tyler was going to be there.

So now here I stood outside of the Hasting's house in a black mini skirt, booties, and a purple sparkly top. When I saw Tyler's car in the driveway it all came to me. I just hoped and prayed that there was going to be enough people here so that I would never encounter him. The party had just started and there was already at least ten people here so my luck was looking good.

I rang the door bell and was greeted by a smiling Spencer. She looked good in a tight, black dress.

"Nice dress,"I greeted.

"That's what I said when I saw it on the hanger! Then I put it on and it became an AMAZING dress, so I had to buy it,"she smiled.

I shook my head at her cockiness and made my way to the living room. There was an iPhone dock in the corning that was blasting hip-hop music. People were dancing around and holding red solo cups of alcohol, not yet tipsy. I smiled at the soborness and went and fetched myself a can of beer. I was planning on staying reletively sober so that I didn't blurt something to Spencer or Tyler.

Searching out Spencer in the growing crowd of people, I spotted a wheel chair edge coming around the corner so I rushed into the bathroom. I snapped on the light and locked the door. I sat on the closed toilet seat and looked up into the mirror.

I was a weakling. I'm not making myself confront him, but I could at least have the courage to be in the same room as him. If anything, he should be afraid to see me because if he comes up to me about this while I'm sober, I will most likely cuss him out and embarrass him. With these encouraging thoughts still cycling, I confidently made my way out of my hiding place.

No one looked twice as I blended into the crowd. I didn't see Tyler so I continued my search for Spencer. I found her in the kitchen, talking to Mark and Ryan.

"Hey guys!"I greeted.

"Hey!"

"Spencer, how many people did you invite?"I asked, taking a sip from my cup.

I almost did a spit-take when she gave me an answer,"A little over sixty people."

"What? How do you plan on fitting them in your house?"

"I don't know. It's a party, so people are okay with being crowded,"she shrugged.

I shook my head at her and went to go mingle with some friends. I soon located one of my guy friends, Blake.

"Hey,"I greeted.

"Hey. I hear that you are single now,"he smiled.

"That I am,"I smirked.

"I also heard through the grapevine that it was you that ended it."

"You heard correctly,"I said, confused with where this was going.

"So this makes me assume that you are not moping around and feeling sorry for yourself,"he pushed.

"I'm not sad. Where are you going with this?"I asked.