Blue Eyed Boy-Chapter Forty

I was going to make this chapter and the previous chapter into one, but then I decided against it.

I hope that you enjoy :)

Blue Eyed Boy- Chapter Forty

______________________________________________________________________________

Tyler's POV

______________________-

Watching Addi suffer was the worst possible torture imaginable. Everytime she winced another peice of my heart whithered up and died. What kind of boyfriend was I for letting this happen? She probably hates me right now. I am a peice of shit that she is struggling to get off of the bottom of her shoe.

If they handed a gun to me right now, I wouldn't hesitate to put it to my temple and pull off a shot, instantly ending my useless life. That was why I was thankful when the boss handed me a gun. I put it to my head and pulled the trigger quickly, but the safety was on.

The boss chuckled,"You really thought I was going to let you shoot yourself?"

After three days in this torture chamber, his deep, scratchy voice felt like nails on a chalkboard and left the feeling of needles across my body.

"A guy can hope,"I said drily.

At the moment Addison was leaning back in the chair on the verge of passing out. It had been about an hour since the asshole in front of me had chopped all of her hair off, now leaving it in a messy, uneven bob. The cut hair still layed spread out around her, so much hair that had once been hers, now disregarded and kicked around.

When they first brought out the scissors she was calm, assuming they were coming to cut her or inflict more physical pain on us. But when they cut the first strand of hair, her eyes went wide and she went into panic mode.

It was almost like they were past the physical stuff and were now attacking us physiologically. Our minds were going to be the death of us. I turned my attention back to the gun still held tightly in my hand. What could this be for? When the answer popped in my head, the boss was already saying it aloud, causing Addi to gasp.

"Are you all ready to play a little game of Russian Roulette?"

The boss set up by pulling our chairs closer and bringing one of the gang members forth. He put one round in the the slot and closed it, spinning the cylinder. 

"Tyler, how about you go first?"the boss questioned, handing me the gun.

I easily checked to make sure the safety was off before placing the gun to my head and pulling the trigger. Nothing. I groaned in frustration and watched with ease as the gun was passed to the gang member. He pulled the trigger with a smirk, which made me want to punch him in the face.

That thought didn't last long because his face was quickly blown off, brain and blood splattering across Addi as she shrieked in surprise.

"Oh, well that's a shame,"the boss tutted,"Another round, eh?"

He set up again and handed Addison the gun. Her hand shook as she put the gun to her head. it clattered against her skull from how hard her hand was shaking.

"Looks like the girlfriend is having a bit of trouble, mind helping her out?"the boss brought the gun to me and placed it to where I was pointing it at Addi.

"No!"I yelped and pointed it to where it was pointing towards him.

He put his hands up in surrender and shook his head,"Shoot me and you will have hundreds of men on you in seconds."

This caused me to waver and put the gun down.

"Now point it at your pretty girlfriend's head and pull the trigger."

I gulped and pointed it at Addi's head before closing my eyes and hoping that nothing would happen.

Ofcourse my luck sucks and I heard a shot go off. My eyes flew open to find a fully intact Addison with eyes clenched and brow furrowed. I glanced behind her where I had missed and hit a gang member. 

I chuckled to myself. We had managed to kill two gang members in the last five minutes. That is the highlight of my day.

"This game has suddenly turned sour,"the boss frowned,"Let's wrap it up for the night and let our dolls sleep."

Everyone exited with a groan and soon  it was pitch black in the chilled tent.

"I'm sorry I had to point that gun at you. I would have shot him in a heartbeat if I didn't think we would have bullets in our head within seconds. I still plan on getting you out of here,"I sighed, trying to make out her shape in the darkness.

I heard her make an audible swallowing noise, as if she was holding back tears,"You know I don't blame you for this, right? None of this is your fault and I will always love you, no matter what."

I chuckled, trying to somehow believe her,"Impossible. I'm a dickhead asshole and I wish that my head would have exploded off when I pulled that trigger."

"I'm glad it didn't. When I put that gun to my head, I wasn't afraid of dying. I'm past that point by now. Instead, I was still shaken up from the nerves of having to watch you almost die so calmly."

I laughed, typical Addi, never caring about herself,"Do you have any ideas of getting out of here?"

"If I did why would I tell you right now? They probably have cameras and audio recorders all around this place just waiting to hear our escaping schemes."

"True. I actually never thought of that and I'm an ex-gang member,"I sighed, resting my head against the back of my chair. Atleast it was comfortable.

I heard her yawn loudly,"I'm exhausted so I'll see you in the morning if God decides to let me suffer another day of this torture."

"Maybe He will show some mercy and let us die peacefully in our sleep,"I tried to get more comfortable.

"You just tried to kill me and commit suicide, I'm pretty sure you're going to Hell,"she joked.

"You and me both."

Then all went silent and I dozed off into a nightmare filled sleep.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

 I woke up in the morning to the big lights being turned on in the now familiar tent. I blinked and let my eyes adjust to the bright light.

It was safe to say that I had no idea how we were going to get out of this mess. I'm pretty sure that Addison had no idea either. Even if either of us did, we wouldn't be able to tell each other because we are constantly watched. Our escape is going to have to be an in-the-moment thing. 

The people from all of the other previous days entered the tent and I began to prepare myself for another day of torture. They filled the seats and the few people that stand gathered around us like we were animals at the zoo.

We weren't an hour into the poking, stabbing, and hitting when there were gun shots from outside the tent. A few men radioed the guards from outside, without response. Then the boss sent a squadrent of men out, followed by more gun shots.

My hopes were rising, thinking that whoever was outside must be our savior. It must be the police, FBI, or some other large group of capable men that can hopefully get us both out of here in one piece. I started to get worried when all went silent and there was no shouts of "Police!".

Then I was startled by a lone man entering through the flap of the tent. No uniform of any kind was on him. Then I was even further startled when he lifted the pistol in his hand and pointed it directly at my head.

Oh shit.

____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late upload! I hope you enjoy!

LoVe Ya & GoD bLeSs<3

Song: Not Your Fault by Awolnation