Blue Eyed Boy- Chapter Seven

The dedication is to Horseartist for her amazing support!

I just want to remind you that this chapter is from Addison's POV on Monday morning.

I hope you enjoy!

Blue Eyed Boy- Chapter Seven

___________________________________________________________________________________

I was in second block when the principal came storming into me and Spencer's class. She looked shocked and was extremely pale. My first thought was that there was a killer in the building. My idea was disproved when she called for Spencer to come with her. When she came back to her seat to gather her things, I mouthed 'What's going on' to her. She just shrugged and left the classroom with a confused and worried look on her face.

The next classes couldn't go by fast enough. I just wanted it to be lunch already so I could text Spencer and see what was wrong. I had a sneaking suspicion it was a family problem because it didn't seem like Tyler was here either.

By lunch my nerves were on edge and I had a massive headache. I literally ran to th egirls bathroom and locked myself in a stall. I whipped out my cell and called Spencer. She answered after two rings.

"What's going on?"I yelped, trying to keep my voice under control.

"OH MY GOD, you're not gonna believe it!"she screamed.

"Believe what? Spit it out already!" I yelled in desperation. If anyone were to come into the bathroom right now, they would probably call the white coats to come get this crazy chick that's yelling to herself in a bathroom stall.

"Tyler crashed his motorcycle on the way to school this morning. He is in the stablization unit right now,"she sighed.

I clamped my hand over my mouth to keep myself from screaming out. I silent tear rolled down my face. It was partially happy, partially sad crying. Happy because he wasn't dead. But sad because he was still hurt and in the hospital.

"Is he aloud vistors?"I finally choked out.

"Yeah, how are you gonna get here?"she asked.

"I'll get there,"I said before hanging up and dashing out of the bathroom.

People gave me crazy looks. I guess I looked emotional and tears were still streaming out, making my face look red and puffy. I ran into the office and the secreatary immediately gave me her attention.

"I'm not feeling very well. Can I call my mom?"I asked, wiping my tears and trying to compose myself.

"Sweety, of course. But maybe the nurse could look you over and see if she can help?"she suggested.

I bit my lip to keep from yelling profanities at the woman. She was just trying to be nice."No thank you. I just really want to go to bed. Can I please call my mom?"

"Of course. The phone is over there,"she motioned towards a corded phone resting on the counter.

I nodded gratefully and walked over to it, dialing my mom's number.

She picked up quickly,"Hello."

"Mom, can you come pick me up? I'm...er...not feeling well."I said.

She sighed,"Honey, I'm at work. What is so wrong that I need to come get you?"

I huffed, no reason to lie to my mom,"Tyler got in a car accident and I need to go to the hospital...now."

She grunted in comprehension before replying,"I'll be there in a minute."