Blue Eyed Boy-Chapter Twenty-Nine

I hope you enjoy the constant updates:)

Blue Eyed Boy-Chapter Twenty-Nine

_______________________________________________________________________________

I took a deep breathe and waited for Tyler to begin his long story that explained how he was involved in a gang.

"It all started when I first got put into juvie. I was angry because that lawyer got away without any punishment, but I did. I felt that he desreved worse than what he got. This one guy that I shared a bunk with noticed my attitude, so he asked me what was wrong. I gave him the full story and he told me about how he was in a a gang."

He took a deep breath and continued,"He said that if I joined the gang, then they would help me get revenge on this guy, but first I had to serve my time and get out of juvie. One year later and here I am, not yet in senior year. That summer, I spent all of my time with this gang called, Blood Tears. They were pretty tough and big in numbers."

I nodded and he continued,"Everyone knew them, feared them. And now I had power, and I was above others. When I was at home, I was the useless son, but here, I was powerful and I became like one of the top dogs. Part of being in the gang, was beating the shit out of people."

He looked at me and gave me a regretful look,"Don't think of me badly for it, though I know I deserve it, but I only did it for good reason. They were people from other gangs, and they threatened my brothers. I got really close with all of the members of the gang, and we had each others back. I was never really involved with all of the illegal stuff, but I did become known for my one-hit knock-outs."

He smirked and I gave him a smile,"I don't think of you badly. You are just a supreme bad ass."

He smiled and continued,"So finally came the time where they started coordinating the revenge on the lawyer for me. I was so excited! School was starting in a week and I had to make sure that I wasn't getting bruised or cut in any of the fights. But, then they told me their master plan. It wasn't completely set up yet, but they were preparing for it."

"They said that they were going to kill the guy after killing his family in front of his face,"I gasped,"Yeah, it was bad. Of course, I disagreed immediately. They tried to convince me, but I just told them that I was out. That I quite, but you can't just leave a gang whenever you want, so they have been trying to get me back for a while now."

"Why won't they just understand that you don't want back in, and they can't change your mind?"I asked.

"Because they know that if they finally push me to my breaking point, then I will join again,"he explained with a frown.

"And what is your breaking point?"

"If they attack another person that I care about. Let me tell you that I don't care about many people. Just you, Spencer, a couple cousins, and some friends. They are most likely to attack closer, which means that you are next. You can't leave my side from now on,"he instructed sternly.

"What about at school?"

He pondered it for a minute,"Stay with someone at all times. Don't wander off on your own."

"Okay. Like stay with Mark or a guy,"I nodded to show that I understood.

All was quite for a moment before I realized something else,"If someone does come and attck me and they have to defend me and them, then shouldn't they know enough to be prepared if it happens."

He gave me a crazy look and shook his head 'no'.

"You aren't understanding my concept,"I argued,"They may not be able to protect me if the gang catches them by surprise. Then we will both be killed, attacked, or taken."