The Hatred

Sans continued through the door and found himself in a long hallway. He sighed and said:
"I don't have time for this." And he warped to the end of the hall. The arch that waited was dusty and untouched. He passed through.

Rocky waited for him. He smiled in an evil fashion when he saw Sans enter.
"So... how do you consider yourself... Sans?"
"You. You have no reason to be here." Sans' face darkened. "What is the point?"
"Indeed. I bet that's what you said when you jumped down here, you suicidal brat." Said Rocky
Sans looked shocked. "How..." He couldn't finish the sentence.
"Oh yes. I know everything about you. Everything. You have a lazy attitude, but only use it to hide the truth of your flaming rage for justice, you can summon skulls with the ability to shoot lasers, you are the son of-" He was cut off by a sound of accumulating energy. A gaster blaster threatened him with it's open maw. When he looked at Sans, his eyes were completely black. He was breathing heavily.
"Look, buddy. I know how weak you are right now, and I'll spare you the humiliation of death. Get out of here. But mark my words, I am the prince if this world's future. You are close to making an enemy of me, and if you do, I will make sure that you are burning in hell." He once again laughed maniacally and his temporary form dispersed into regular rocks.
The faster blaster growled, and Sans patted its head and it too disappeared. He relaxed slightly and fell to the ground, clutching his chest. The fatigue overpowered him, and he collapsed, unconscious.

He once again had nightmares of the incident with papyrus. Although he had come to make terms with it, but the nightmares didn't make it any easier.

When he finally awoke, he left through the large door with the symbol once again on it. Light flooded the room, and he left the RUINS.

"Goodbye, Kay."
"I hope... no... I wish... we would be able to meet again."