The Apparition

"Before I fight it," Sans said "is it a human or a monster?"
"Whichever you prefer, but we humans describe it as a monster." Kay replied, dusting off her apron.
"And does the monster support humans?" Sans questioned.
"Well, most likely not, I-" Kay was cut off by a loud cracking noise, and the ground beneath the dummy gave way.
"What was that? The timing... Just as you were about to..." Kay said confusedly. She walked over to the hole and looked into it.
The dummy had been impaled by rows of bones, and a gaster blaster was present. The dummy was also charred, the gaster blaster had shot it. More than once, it seemed.
"How did his happen?"
Sans' breathing accelerated.
"Are you ok Sans?" Kay asked, concerned.
"Yes..." Sans panted. He had lost his cool and done too much.

Not again...

Kay left the room. Sans could tell she was intimidated. After she had left, Sans summoned a gaster blaster and hopped onto it, and it floated down the hole to the dummy.
"Sorry, buddy." He patted it's shoulder.

"HELLO, SANS"

"Hm?" Sans was shocked. Had the dummy just...
"YES, SANS. I DID." said the voice again.
"Are you really..."
"YES" the voice said. "I AM A GHOST THAT RESIDES INSIDE A DUMMY. AND I FORGIVE YOU FOR THE HARM YOU HAVE CAUSED TO MY VESSEL." said the dummy.
"I'm sorry, I..." Sans began.
"AS I SAID, I FORGIVE YOU. I HAVE THE ABILITY TO SEE INTO YOUR PAST, AND I SEE THAT THIS KIND OF THING HAS HAPPENED BEFORE." Proclaimed the dummy.

___________________________________________

Sans was back on the surface, his brother Papyrus was talking to him about whether they should buy a new television or not, when suddenly, out the window, a monster shouted.
"Humans were just idiots that couldn't find a way to make us and themselves equal."
The ground beneath the monster child began to grow blue, and he was impaled by a series of bones. Sans' eye sockets were charcoal black. He looked out of the window. The child lay dead on the floor, his shirt stained with blood. Sans looked at his hands with a look of despair. Had he really just...
He opened the door and ran out.
"Sans...?" Papyrus whispered.

He had recovered from his depression once.

He couldn't do it again.

He was...

Losing himself.

He couldn't take it anymore.

He had wanted to commit suicide by falling down that hole in the mountain.

He hadn't. And now he realised.

The humans may not have shared his blood...

But they were his real siblings.