The Trousling

Sans' fight with Brayden had begun.
First of all, Sans had spared Brayden.
"SO YOU WON'T FIGHT..." Brayden began.
"I can't fight you, buddy. You're too cool." Complimented Sans, giving Brayden a thumbs up.
"AH! THANK YOU! BUT... NO! I CANNOT RETURN YOUR FRIENDSHIP! I MUST CAPTURE YOU TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE ROYAL GUARD! (JUST IN CASE YOU FORGOT ABOUT THAT)"
"(I didn't)" Replied Sans.
"BEHOLD! MY FABLED ORANGE ATTACK!"
A line of neon orange gloves thruster themselves at Sans. He had been told about this before by Justin, orange attacks meant he had to keep moving. As the attacks kept coming, Sans kept moving. Eventually they slowed, and then they stopped, but it wasn't Sans' turn to act yet. There was a long pause and a deathly silence until Sans' soul began to glow the same neon orange the gloves had. His soul thrust around the box and refused to stay still at all. He hit another glove Brayden had sent at him.
"YOU'RE ORANGE NOW. THAT'S MY ATTACK! TWEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEEEEEHHHHH!!!!!!!" Shouted Brayden. Then it was Sans' turn. A message projected into his mind. It read "You're orange now." How helpful.
Sans spared Brayden once again, who proceeded to apply beauty products to himself, including deodorant, hair spray / cream, and extra-spicy salsa.
"I WILL CAPTURE YOU, AND BECOME THE ROYAL GUARD!!!" Brayden said as he sent a line of gloves toward Sans' uncontrollable soul. He dodged, escaping them with ease despite his status.
"I WILL BECOME GREAT! EVEN GREATER THAN I ALREADY AM!!!" Shouted Brayden, sending another row of gloves at Sans' orange soul. Sans dodged once more.
"I WILL HAVE MANY FRIENDS AND ADMIRERS!" Brayden monologued, continuing to attack Sans simultaneously. "BUT... WILL ANY OF THEM LIKE ME AS SINCERELY AS YOU?"

So the lazy author realized that this part was taking a while and knew he had to make sure he stayed in role. So now he's being lazy and skipping ahead. God damn that lazy fool.

Sans spared Brayden who had realized Sans was a good person and a good friend. He vaulted incredibly high over Sans and landed behind him, running off while shouting "TWEH HEH HEEEEEHHHHH!!!" And eventually, "JUSTIN! I HAVE A NEW FRIEND!"
Sans continued forward into a new area, knowing he would remember Brayden for a while.