chapter 4 "Wedding preparations"

One month passed with the speed of light.

I felt like yesterday only i was engaged and today I'm getting married.
Although in this one month there was not a single moment that my heart was at peace.
One side i was sad that i had to leave my family my home my room everything behind.
I had fear about how I'll adjust to the new places and my nature was so introvert type what if things would go wrong.
And most importantly what about my studies, my career this was the only thing I cared the most i wanted to be an independent person. I don't want to be dependent on someone for my small needs. Thats why i wanted to be something before getting married.
I had many dreams that i wanted to fulfill may be you can call it my bucket list. But what will happen now will my life be stuck between fulfilling the needs of my husband, in laws, will it end only upto the doors of kitchen.
Then i remembered the incident that took place the next day of my engagement.
***************************************

I was in my rooms and i heard voice of my father shouting. I went downstairs. As soon as i went there and was about to ask my parents about what happened.

He said angrily almost shouting at me " did you said something that you don't want to get married to Anirudh"

I nodded negatively.

"His parents called and said Anirudh felt from your gestures that you don'want to get married. And questioned us if we are forcing you for this marriage
What did you told him tell me Sona"

"I have not told him anything papa trust me. We barely talked yesterday".

" If you say so I trust you then but behave properly there. And how many times I'll have to say beta we will not make any bad decision that will affect your life."

"I am going upstairs"

With this i went upstairs . I didn't want to argue with them i had my exams also in upcoming days I'll have to prepare for it and I'll be needing their permission to go that's why i don't wanto ruin the chance of giving my exams.

I was really exhausted with these preparations of wedding and i had to study also.

So i decided not to give my mind so much pressure and let things flow as they are going at disclose where my destiny takes me.
Ma came to my room day befor yesterday and hugged me tightly.
She cried alot seeing her like this i felt my heart aching.

"Beta don't hate us for all this we are your parents your well wishers and will ne er in our dreams think for your bad. You and nehu are our life our only reason to live in this world. You know that right. I know things have not been according to you're wishes in last one month. But may be in destiny it was written and you were fated to marry Anirudh. We know this family they will keep you like a princess my doll. Your father might be tough in front of you but he cried alot last night that you are going to leave us in two days. This home will be empty without you. Don't forget your old parents come sometime to meet them beta ."

With this she started crying again
My heart melted seeing her like this i hugged her tightly all the anger i was carrying vanished and all i could see was my ma was crying. I don't know how long we held into each other like this .
My exams went well and i didn't let all these preparation affect my studies.
MY LLM from Delhi University has finally been completed  as it was my final year and my exams were over now, its just my internship that was remaining now.
I thought sadly whenever that internship comes I feel so scared......

And side by side I'm giving exams of company secretary too.
I'm in my professional level and I have given my group 3 exams.
I hope my the results will be great and I will pass with flying colours.

I decided to call shru and tell her about everything.

Hi shru

Hi Sonu