chapter 33 "Disturbances, peaks of humiliation"

Sona's pov

Last week was the most peaceful one in my life after my marriage.
I was able to spend some quality time with his parents too.
Mom always used to blame Mr shergill for she is no able to spend time with me.
It feels like I'm her own daughter and he is her son in law.
After my fever went down we stayed there for one day and then came back to Mumbai.

I was currently sitting in my office making some drafts and today the entire office is going to gather for the party hosted by Mr shergill for the success that company has achieved.

Things between us has been kind of sorted out and ofcourse we talk more unlike previous times.
But I don't know why he is always insecure about something.
I know that it takes time to gain trust on others and if the person is like an introvert like me that it surely does but I know he is not.
Maybe with time he'll be able to open up with me.

I got ready and was wearing a white shirt with black skirt.

I went downstairs. He was already there sitting comfortably on the dining table.
But breakfast was yet to served.

"Have you done the shopping for today's event."
I looked at him. I was about to speak but then he took out a card from his wallet.

"Take this card with you and take a day off. Buy something for youself."

"I don't need it. I too earn myself."

"I know you do Mrs. Shergill. But I'm giving it to my wife towards whom I have some responsibilities."

Yeah where did those responsibilities went on the first day when I came here I thought.
I was just looking at him but didn't said anything.

He just leaned a bit towards my chair and took my right hand in his.

"Sona I know I behaved like an idiot in the starting but I'm trying to mend things between us."

" I know. " I took a pause since I was about to call him with his last name.

"Ani..rudh I know things are getting better and it's not like that its just I have already purchased the dress when I have gone for shopping with Brinda."

"Okay that's great. But you can still keep the card."

"Mr. Shergill Please when I'll need it I'll ask it from you."

He smirked and before I could realise he came close to me and gave a quick hard kiss on my lips.
And I was stunned and frozen since Mrs Rose was just inside the kitchen.

"Why did you kiss me."

"Why did you call me Mr. Shergill then.
And I don't need your permission to kiss my wife."

Seriously I'm the person who is your wife man my brain said.

"It was a reflex action since I'm used to of calling you Mr. Shergill."