chapter 35 "Broken soul"

Its been a week that Mr. Shergill has been staying over and he is behaving totally  like a mad man and this is even frustrating me more.

I was cleaning up the kitchen and making coffee and it was evening time but the devil was sleeping peacefully on my bed without worries. 

I'm getting hell irritated by his behavior.  I mean why the hell he even came here at first place and instead of giving me an apology he is getting on my nervous. Is it no big deal for him that he forced me. I don't understand is it so easy for men to let go of such heinous act. Does it not feel like a  burden on their inner conscience that they satisfy their manly ego on us. 

I got startled when from my back two hands encircled my waist . 

''Hi wifey."

I tried to remove his hands from my waist.

"Where were you lost."

I didn't replied to him.

" If I wouldn't have been on time the coffee might would have spilled all over."

So much concern for the coffee but the wife that you torture every day and night don't you feel that she is a human not a non living thing. My inside were burning in pain and anger. it's better to let it be otherwise I don't what I'm gonna do to this man.

I try to keep my calm as much as I can thinking I'll have to bear him up just one day more and then he'll go. Even we have our food I totally try to ignore him and his conversation, nowadays he  without any point keeps on blabbering because I know he just wanna talk to me and I'm not in a right mind until I clear out all the things and I don't have any idea what has gotten into him.

I gave him the coffee and went to my room with my coffee mug and then started arranging my room when he came behind me again and encircled his hands around my waist.

"Mom has called me she wants us to go and meet them this weekend.  If you are ok with it we can go and meet them." he said while giving a peck on my neck.

I removed his hands from my stomach and turned and looked directly into his eyes and raised my eyebrows.

"Tell me one thing Mr. Shergill does my opinion ever mattered to you."

"No wait not just my opinion does even my existence ever mattered to you."

He got startled with my sudden reaction but i hardly care rightnow.

 "Sona what happened."

"Enough Anirudh. You are asking me whether am I okay with it or not.  Did you thought about it when you rejected me the very first day you brought me here. Did you thought about it when you were always bossing around me. When you ill-treated me worst then what people don't even do with their servants. When you just cold me a whore or when you tried to force yourself on me. Tell me Mr. Shergill did you asked me my opinion."

I don't know when water started to fall off my eyes.

He was just staring at me.

He was about to wipe off tears from my eyes but I distanced him from me.

 "Don't." I paused for a while.

"I don't feel safe around you anymore Mr. Shergill.

I don't feel comfortable with your touch anymore. You know you remembered that day when that man molested me in the club I was shattered broken. But you were there to protect me, my dignity. You even called me a whore without knowing my side of story. Akshat did proposed me and I turned him down but he is a very good friend of mine and he was broken, I was just trying to console him and I don't know what definition or conclusion you had drawn from it. You know why I used to call you angel. That Mr. Dixit was a cheap man he used to harass me and that day when I was about to get raped by him, you were the one who saved me, my angel.