chapter 27 "Unrequited trip of surprises 2"

Sona's pov

I was engulfed in a warmth of ocean that was relaxing me and my body felt so light like a feather.
But then reality check hit me hard and I could feel heavy breaths on my face. But I was feeling so much tired to wake up from my sleep.
But then I panickly opened my eyes when I felt a heavy grip around my waist.
And the sight in front of me was making me jump like a maniac.
Mr Shergill.

But I don't know whether my heart was feeling calm when my eyes found the face in front of me and it was running like a speed of light.
When did he came back and the last thing I remembered was Dhairya dropping me here and i drifted to my sleep.

But this was the first time I was looking into his face so closely.

Pervert Sona why don't you say you keep on trying to find the chance to check out your husband

But it was the first time I was able to look at his face minutely and all it was shouting was perfection.

Yeah yeah. My brain smirking at me.

His broad forehead, his dark eyebrows, his jawline and ofcourse his well trimmed beard. His hairs were frizzy but then also he was looking so good.

You are doing no justice to his looks just by saying so good  you idiot Sona you should say words like sexy hot beast  and by the way are you not forgetting to add few more features.

What do you mean.

His kissable lips Sona.

Why this brain has to ruin my mood.

As if you are not staring them.

No I'm not. And now Just be quite remember I'm angry with him.
He left me all alone here in a new place. Get that.

But he did arrangements for you so that you don't feel lonely Sona.
And you even met Dhairya.

But they are not a replacement for his company.

You mean you wanted him to spend the time with you.

I didn't mean that.

Yes you want it.

No

Yes

Urggg

I removed his hand from my waist and as I was about to get up a strong force held me back in place.

He opened up his eyes.

And now I was looking at him with wide eyes as if I have seen some ghost in my dreams.

Enjoy

"Good morning Mrs Shergill."
He said and his hand was around my waist and ofcourse due to the clothes I was wearing yesterday and stupid me who didn't bugged to change it, his hand was there on my bare waist. And as soon as his skin was in contact of mine I was feeling a foreign sensation in my entire body.

That's why I want to keep distance with him.

As if you don't like these Butterflies in your stomach

God.

He was still looking at me for the reply.

"Go..od mor..ning Mr Sh..ergill."

Will you stop slutttering.

We kept quite for few seconds staring at each other.
But it's not some scene of romantic movie that he'll kiss you.