chapter 18 "Surprises"

Anirudh's pov.

I was in my cabin working on my laptop when my friend and my business partner
Sahil entered in my cabin.

"Yaar Ani it's too much it's been two weeks you are here in Mumbai and then also you are not meeting us with our sister in law
I looked at him irritatingly this is the only topic that he is got to talk about since the time he got to know about the wedding from my parents and I don't know why that had to tell him about all this stuff.

And since I didn't wanted to disclose about it so I was not able to call him up for my wedding and this is how he is taking up revenge on me by blackmailing me that the business tycoon who has broken a thousands heart is no more bachelor.
I so wanna smack his head.

"Will you just tell me or you gonna just look at me angrily. I think our sister in law is not able to stuff some good manners in you yet" he smirked again

"Shut up man. Don't you have any other work than this let me concentrate on my work and you do your own work."

This is the last time brother I'm telling you. After this this will be the breaking news that Anirudh Shergill is no more a bachelor. And yeah about meeting my dear bhabhi ( sister in law) I can just come home and meet her it's just I don't wanna disturb the privacy of newly wedded couple. He said and laughed looking at my face expression.

I was about to throw something on him but before I could do that I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in "

And as I looked upward

Sona ...She was standing there
I blinked eyes five six times.
She was looking so tempting in her formals and then I remembered her in the kitchen wearing those shorts and tshirts and her long legs were on a show for me. Anirudh are you out of your mind again just behave yourself.

As soon as she saw me I wouldn't deny that she was shocked to see me here. Her eyes wide open in shock and her pupil dilated.

I can read from her face expression that I was the last person she was expecting here.
But then what is she doing here and how she got to know my office address. If she had any work she could have called me.

How dared she to come here when I have told her to keep our marriage a secret.

"What are you doing here" I asked her angrily and in a very rude tone.

"I"

But after taht no words came out of her mouth

"Will you speak out."

"I have been sent here by Mr. Bansal." She said in a low voice.

But why and how does she know him. I thought she is new here in Mumbai. But yeah I was well aware with her tactics.
I was glaring at her angrily.

I called Mr. Bansal

"Hello Mr. Bansal, Anirudh here."

"Ohh Mr Shergill I have sent our one of the best I employee to assist you she might would have reached there till now. She is a very talented aaand intelligent girl you will not face any problem working with her.and even then if there is something feel free to call Me."

"Okay Mr. Bansal" I disconnected the call.

Then I noticed Sahil was still there I maintained my posture And asked her.
" Come in and sit "

She sat there.
Your name
"Sona she.. Deshmukh"

"So you are a CS "

Yes
And since how much time you are working with grow more