chapter 6 "wedding night"

My heart was beating so fast. Till now taking back from the entire functions of marriage i haven't talked to him who is now my husband and I'm standing in his washroom and he is just next door. I was so much a mess in this situation. I don't know what to talk what to say. And i was just standing there in my lehenga and shit i just had left my stole out there in room. I can't even change my clothes since i don't have my suit case. I can't even go outside like this in front of him.
What if he gets any wrong indication like this.
So i decided not to go out until he calls out or he is asleep.But what if he wants to us the washroom.So what he can call me out. So i just remained inside the washroom and made myself comfortable on the side of bathtub. I should have brought my mobile inside atleast. Its been half an hour approx i didn't went outside. Was he awake.
To my badluck i heard my phone ringing outside. Will i have to go out now. I don't even know who is calling. What if he picks my phone up.
I heard a knock

"Your phone is ringing" i heard his voice.
I got up and slowly went to the door and opened it.

My breathe got stuck he was standing there in front of me shirtless just in his shorts.He was looking at me and suddenly i was concious of my dignity. I was still not making any eye contact with him.
Suddenly he started coming forward and close towards me. As a reflex i just went back just getting weird feelings with his closeness but what the hell his he doing can't he see I'm standing in front of him.
I felt cold waves on my back and realised that my back is touching the wall.
Now nowhere to escape.He was coming close and close. I tried too move rightwards but due to my attire and jewellery i feel i was not fast enough and i felt his left hand around my waist.
With his touch i felt a sensation in my entire body going through my spinal cord. I closed my eyes tightly and kept my face down and trying to get out of his hold. I was looking like a petite frame in his hold with my small height. I was not wearing any heels right now and barely reached upto his shoulders.
I was not able to understand what he was trying to do but i didn't dare to open my eyes.I felt his another hand on my chin and he lifted my face.

"Leave me" i said.

"First open your eyes" he said tightening his grip on my waist.

I didn't opened them.  I shut them even more tightly. Why should i listen to him. Who is he to order me.
I felt him nearing me. And felt his breathe on the are between my neck and shoulders.

"Open your eyes otherwise you will regret the consequences" he said almost touching his lips on my bare skin giving me those undefined level of shock waves.

I opened my eyes being terrified by his words. And he brought his eyes in direct contact with my eyes.
Where have I seen those i eyes. But i was so lost in his eyes again to think of anything.

"You need to look at me while talking. And you took so long sitting in the washroom."

And after a pause moving aside from me he said " now will you go out i need to use the washroom".

I was so embarrassed to say anything and just went out closing the door without uttering a word.
He is so rude and dominating. But I'll show him not every time he will win.
I came out and saw my bags so i decided to take my clothes so that i can change this lehenga.
I opened the bag and to my bad luck this was the bag in which only my sarees were kept.
I was hell irritated now. What will i wear i didn't had any idea about the packings since Nehu di had done all of it.
In the meanwhile he came out of the washroom.

"I need my another bag that was in the car " i said facing him thank god he was wearing a shirt now.

He ignored me and went towards the bed.