chapter 15 "Loneliness"

"You are not my wife".

I was trying to hold my tears while looking into his eyes.
I was dumb stuck I didn't had any idea about what to say.

"And if you by chance are misunderstanding any of my previous acts with you so let me clear you that it was just a show to pretend in front of my family."
I was looking at him, his eyes was showing no emotion towards me and his face expression was really telling me that how much he hates me.
How can a peson change in one day.
If it was an act that how come all those moments when no one was present there . Why was he pretending at that time.

"Because I didn't want you to open your mouth in front of my parents if you are thinking why I was pretending when no one was there. I didn't want my parents to have a slightest doubt on my acts."
Is he reading my mind.

"From now onwards although we will be living under the same roof but will be living our life separately like strangers since my parents are not here. And they are the only thing that matters. And lastly this is my house so you got to live according to my rules."

Was this not enough that he is trying to formulate rules for us not even for us particularly for me.

Your room is upstairs on the right.
And Never try to come in front of me or disturb me.
You can enjoy all the luxury here and don't expect anything from me as a husband. Neither try to disclose our secret of marriage nor try to bother me. Because for me my reputation is everything. If you  try to play with it you  will face the consequences.
Am I clear."

I was so lost in his sudden disclosure. It felt like someone has just emptied a bucket of cold water on me on a snowy winter morning.

I need an answer am I clear to you've asked again.

I nodded and with that he left the place.

I was not able to move from the place. It felt like I was frozen there.
I decided to go to my room upstairs. I went inside and and the entire room was  painted with a dark shade of blue with white in contrast. It had an attached washroom and a balcony.

Looking at all these luxury I was having a doubt do I really belong to this place

A few minutes before I was rejected by my husband.
My luggage was already there in my room so I first decided to have a shower and then arrange my closet.

After having a long warm shower and crying for almost 1 hour, I changed into my shorts and tshirts. I looked into the mirror my eyes looked all puffy due to my crying session. I then went outside the washroom  and started arranging my closet and giving my new room few adjustments.

But I have decided that I won't be a damsel in distress.I don't know what was wrong with him but I won't let him rule my life. Definately from tomorrow I'll begin a new life doesn't matter if he is in or outside of it.
I went towards the balcony and the view there was so mesmerizing I sat there for a while and then went to my bed to have a nap since I was having a really bad headache. It was so much for a day to happen.....

 It was so much for a day to happen