chapter 14 "Heartbreak"

Right now I was in the airport as today I have to leave this place and I have to go to Mumbai with my arrogant husband.
I was wearing a purple colour sharara set along with the matching earings and had put a nude colour lipstick. Although I prefer normal jeans and T-shirt kind of clothes more but in India a newly wedded bride is expected to wear traditional clothes for sometime. And ma had asked me to wear this today so obviously I can't deny her. Also she is so sweet and unlike other mothe in law's she openly had told me I can wear any clothes of my likings. The couple has such a liberal thinking.she told me I'll have to adjust to new things but after time everything will normalise.

she told me I'll have to adjust to new things but after time everything will normalise

I was accompanied by my both side parents that is my parents and my in law's along with nehi di and jiju

They arrived to see off since we ( me and Anirudh) are having flight in half an hour. All our luggage was already placed. Everyone was there accept my arrogant and egoistic husband I have not seen him since morning. He had some work and had said that he will directly meet us at the airport. But he was nowhere to be seen.
Even we hadn't talked or like had a proper conversation since yesterday. Although it's not like I'm dying to see him or talk to him.
Or are you my mind said.
Will you just shut up I was talking to myself.

"Sona beta we all are going to miss you so much. It's not even 2 days that you were here and you are leaving us. This idiotic son of mine is so much workaholic. I'm hoping that you will improve him and please be patient with him although he seems to be a tough nut to crack. " ma said.
"Don't worry ma i will take care of him." I gave her a genuine smile I and hugged her.
Take care beta and although he has some anger issues but our son is not bad at heart. He'll eventually come around you and your relationship will be fruitful." Papa said and kept his hand on my head giving me blessings.
Don't worry ma papa I'll be a daughter of your expectations

"Take care Sona. It's all a new place and people for you and don't cause any trouble for your in laws" My parents said cautiously.
I smiled. Why they don't trust me at all like his parents does.

I will miss you my little sister di said. And they both ( di and jiju ) hugged me.

We were in the middle of conversation but then my eyes suddenly fell on those chocolaty black eyes, and I was stuck at them. Here was the same person I saw in the lift, the same angel who saved my dignity. Although I have seen it for once but I can feel it he was the same even though he was wearing a mask again like previous time. I wanted to see his face but in front of these people how will I approach him.
Then when I looked at my entire family they were looking at him only and he was coming in our direction only.
But why the hell is he coming in our
direction. Is he going to tell them about the thing that he misunderstood that day.
Will he tell my parents about that incident. How will I explain it to them.

I was so lost in my own thoughts and that now he was in front of me.

"Ani beta where were you we have been waiting here for so long" ma said .
And that ended my trance and I was shocked like hell. I was watching him with wide eyes. All these days he was the one.

 All these days he was the one

He was wearing a white shirt with pants and his tall personality was telling me that the person whom I was so eager to meet, whom I wanted to thank, who saved my dignity that day, who was my angel was none other than my idiotic arrogant husband. And I was not able to recognise him. No wonder his eyes looked so similar to me because of that day only and now I was able to connect all figures and reason behind that .

But then I was thinking why would he have agreed to marry me whe he had misunderstood me that day. And even I feel he has seen me that day.
I'll have to clear out all the misunderstandings between us to start a fresh chapter of our life together. Yeah right at this moment I'm deciding to give us our marriage a chance.

Today I feel our world is so small and something called destiny exists.

"Ma don't be angry at me you know na I was bussy with some work and it was necessary to instruct my people here since I don't know how long it will take there.".

"I hope you won't forget your wife in between your work Ani beta " she said to him in a taunting and accused way.
She was glaring at him angrily.

Okay ma don't worry" he smiled and then he didn't said anything to me and as soon as he looked at me his smile vanished, his eyes always looked at me with so much of glow but today they showed some kind of dullness and some expression that I wasn't able to calculate maybe he was tired of work and I saw him for the first time wearing a mask.

His eyes are really attractive god.

Maybe it was fate. And with this I decided to give this marriage a chance wholeheartedly. But the first thing I'll do after reaching the place is clear out things and I'll ask him I had he agreed to marry me.

And it was time for our flight so we bid goodbye to everyone took their blessings and we boarded our flight.

And let me tell you it was my first time travelling in a plane and I didn't had any idea about it. So I was excited and nervous at the same time.
We went inside and I think it was a business class because what I have seen in movies it was really different from that.
It was telling me all about luxuries.
But then I thought was my husband a rich person. Can we afford it. If not tehn why would he have brought such an expensive tickets and I don't even know anything about his work . But maybe his company provides his employees with this luxuries as a travelling expenses.
I made myself seated next to him but he was ignoring me. So I too decided to not to say anything. When the flight took off I was so afraid that I clutched the handle next to me so tightly and I closed my eyes tightly. But after that I was okay. So on the side their were kept some books so I decided to read them.

After about two hours we reached Mumbai. But in entire flight he didn't even gave a glance to me not did he said any irritating thing to me. He didn't even taunt me or tease me.
He behaved strangely unlike previous days. Now when I'm trying to give a direction to our relation and trying to mend it he has to behave like a jerk.
His driver was already there waiting for us and the he put our luggage in the car and we headed for his place.

As the car halted I saw the mansion in front of us. It was so huge. But why we are here. But I personally like small home more. Yeah maybe because I'm afraid of those large houses with so many rooms and yeah I can't sleep in such a house if there are not enough members.

I don't know who is gonna answer my queries. He went Inside and I quitely followed him. After entering the grand hall his legs halted and I too stopped there.

He turned around and came near to me and looked at me. His face looked all angry and he came near me. I was looking into his eyes. I wanted to ask him so many things but feels like his mood was not good and it's not the right time to ask.

"Now liten to me for once since I'm not going to repeat it again. "

"You are not my wife. " He said to me with disgust and hatred and I was looking at him with wide eyes and his statement shocked me.

Although there was no such attachment between us but it felt like "A heartbreak".