chapter 7 "Meeting her"

Anirudh's pov

"Ani you need to keep her happy and safe now she is your wife. We both know that you didn't wanted to get married and had full proof plan against it but now since your plan has failed and you are married so start taking the responsibility" ma said.

Right now I'm sitting with dad and ma while they are lecturing me with after marriage life.

" Yes beta she is really a nice girl and now our daughter too. You need to now give some time to your family also . "Dad said.

I nodded it's not even a day and they both are on her side. Just Wow.
Is their son that much of a bad boy i thought.

"Ok mom dad you both will be really tired go to sleep. Goodnight"

"Goodnight Ani beta" they both said

With that i got up and headed towards my room.She must be in there.

My Wife.
How my eyes laid on her the time when i saw her crossing the road when i first saw her.

*********************************

I was going to discuss some legal frameworks with my company's legal firm as I have expanded my company's branch in Delhi. So i was going to Lajpat Nagar with that work, there is the legal department office of my company.
While I was stuck in traffic light my eyes fell on a girl she was crossing the road with a puppy in her hands and my eyes instantly were glued at her long curly hairs with her small petite frame.

Although I have always liked and have been involved with tall girls but then also my eyes got attracted to her it's not that she was that small but in comparison of my height she was really small and then also my eyes were getting attracted to just a random girl.

Then the signal was green and i headed towards my destination. I had almost reached there it was just five minutes away.

As i entered the lift and it was about to close that a girl have her hand in between and it again opened and then i met with the beautiful brown eyes I have ever seen in my entire life. I just got stuck in those they were so mesmerizing and that girl was not able to enter since i was blocking the entrance and then i noticed her attire, her hairs and then i knew it that she was the same girl i have noticed while she was crossing the road. I was behaving like a teenager since I was checking her out for the second time from her long curly chocolate brown hairs to her white shirt and black jeans with a pair of shoes.

The difference was that I was able to see her eyes properly this time but not face because she had put on the mask in her face due to this pandemic situation and all. She felt a bit uncomfortable since i was staring at her for a long time then i broke the eye contact and let her come inside the lift and entered the floor number. But I don't even know why am I noticing her so much when i don't damn give a fuck about girls.

Then lift arrived to the floor in which I wanted to go and I came out without giving a glance at her and went to the meeting with my lawyers.
The meeting went for an hour and now it was over and only me and Mr Dixit was in the meeting hall when that same girl with chocolate brown curls entered the room.

"Have you completed all the all the files".
Mr Dixit asked oggling her from top to down like a prey. I don't know why i didn't like the way he was lookin.g at her and felt like punching him.
Although he is one of the lawyers of our consultancy firm but his reputation in the market regarding girls was not good. He was married and then also used to prey young girls for his bullshit desires.
But it's just not his fault these girls too her gold diggers can go to any limit for money.

She just nodded to him.
I ignored all those and took my leave.
I was on the lift and was about to exit when I remembered I just forgot the file in the meeting room only.
I went there and heard some noise and saw Mr Dixit and that girl very close 8n a compromise position. My blood boiled with anger and as soon as they felt my presence he removed his hands from her.
Now days girl can do anything for money. Looks can be so deceptive sometimes. For a second I thought she is different. All are same, their looks are decieving but their deeds show their true self.

" Sorry for the disturbance i forgot the files" I went to the table took the files "you carry on" and with this i exited the hall without giving a second glance towards them.

At that time i have never thought that this girl would one day in near future will be my wife.
Although at that time i had pure hatred towards her but then also i was getting attracted towards her.