chapter 12 "New beginnings"

As the ray of light fell on my face I tried to open my eyes. I felt so much dizzy maybe due to all these changes and new surroundings.
I looked around he was nowhere in the room.
Then I heard some sound from the washroom. So he is in there.
Then I saw the time it's already 7:40.
Shit I'll be late to join ma in the kitchen it's my first day.
He came outside and that too only in a towel around his waist. For a brief moment I was just drooling over his perfect body and I felt dryness in my throat all of a sudden but then I composed myself and I was angry at him.

"Can't you see I'm too in this room. You can't roam around here and there like this." I told him irritatingly and also to avoid his smirk since he saw me staring at him.

"Like what " he smirked

Shirtless I said with my unsteady voice not able to found words as he was coming close.

See it's my room I'll roam around in whatever way I want to. If you have any problem you can shut your eyes.
I was about to argue but then he again said.

"By the way good morning sleeping beauty it's already 8" he said teasing me.

I was embarrassed by his comment and I hurriedly got up from there and picked my clothes towel and other necessities from my luggage and went to the washroom but nit before saying good morning mr egoistic ( but that egoistic part my mind only).
I did all my morning chores and took the shower hurriedly.
When I came out of the washroom he wasn't in the room. I'm glad for it.
I was wearing a red chiknari suit.

Then I applied some vermillion on my head and I was just wearing my nuptial chain and my Bengals

Then I applied some vermillion on my head and I was just wearing my nuptial chain and my Bengals. I applied some lip care and then dried my hair. It was 8:29 already.
I went downstairs. Shit they were already sitting on the dinning table.
It's so embarrassing that on your first morning of marriage in your in laws house and you woke up late and didn't even prepared anything for the breakfast.
"Good morning Sona" both ma papa said in unison.
"Good morning ma papa. I'm so sorry that I woke up late and didn't even prepared anything for the breakfast."
It's ok beta. There is no rule that you have to make morning breakfast but just as a ritual you can make something sweet next time. Don't feel bad. This is your home too. Be comfortable. Okay. Ma said
I nodded.
Now just sit we all were waiting for you let's have our breakfast now.
I settled myself next to him. We ate our breakfast and in between ma and papa were making small talks and telling me about various things. They are so nice only except there only son.

Mr egoistic

Ma day after tomorrow I'll have to return to Mumbai. There have been some severe problems reported by my employees that can only be sorted by going there.

But Ani it's not even a day of your marriage and you are going there and you have told us that you will settle with us here only in delhi itself then what happened.

Ma try to understand it's urgent otherwise I wouldn't be going

I have not even spent a day with my daughter and you are taking her with you that's not done.
No no ma i don't wanna go I was saying in my mind and for the first time I think my and his thinking matched.