chapter 17 "His strange behaviour"

Suddenly my sleep broke and my head was feeling so heavy and dizzy I turned on the lights and I saw the timing it was 11:30 and I saw a blanket was covering me. But I didn't felt when I covered myself with it.

I slept in the same clothes so I decided to first change into something comfortable. I took out my shorts from cupboard and tshirts went to washroom.
After coming out I was even feeling thirsty, So I searched for the jar on side table. But it was empty. I went downstairs. The entire hall was dark. I went to the kitchen counter and turned the lights on.
I started filled the jar. After it was done and as I turned I collided with something. I looked up and again he was none other than Mr Shergill. But why is he waking up for so long.
I looked downwards breaking our eye contact and suddenly I felt so much exposed to him. I was not even wearing something called as presentable clothes.
Although I'm very comfortable in these clothes but it's just I feel so much self concious in front of him and I didn't had any idea that he would be up this much late at night. So i decided to escape from here and was about to leave when he gripped my hand and I heard

"First have your dinner and after that you can leave "
"I'm not hungry" I said in the same cold tone matching with his and trying to free my hand from his hard grip. But again the more effort I try to make the more tighter he made his grip on me. I was nervous, angry, councious at the same time. I don't know why In front of him I'm the hurricane of emotions.

"Did I asked you if you are hungry or not". He said coming closer to me and I was stepping back untill my back touched the kitchen slab.
I looked into his eyes and shiver ran down my spine. His scary and dominant voice makes me frightened. My eyes again became moist.
"But I don'" before I could say.

"I don't like to repeat myself Mrs Shergill. And I think you are well aware of that."

Did he really called me that. And my heart skipped a beat.
Does he has some problem with his mood swings. In a single day I got to see different shades of his moods. This much of mood swings I don't thing so I alone have in my entire menstural cycle.
But at the same time My anger was building inside me how could he do that. He just cannot order me around and cannot control me when he himself have told me to not interfere in each other's life. He can't dominate my life like this and talking to him is gona be of no use.

So there was only one plan that came in my mind at that time. And I decided to execute it since I'm so exhausted and right now I'm not in a mood to argue with this husband of mine.

I jerked my hand out of his grip and tried to ran out of the kitchen counter and trust me I was almost successful but again mark my words almost successful. As I was about to climb the staircase his hand again gripped my arms and dragged me until my back touched the wall. And I was caged between him and the wall.

I don't know although he hurts me scares me but why his touch has such an electrifying effect on me. I feel sensations all over my body.

I was looking downwards on the floor and his hand was on my arm. I again started wiggling in his arms trying to free myself.

"Stop "

But I didn't

"Don't make yourself regret your actions for such a small topic and Why to try such things when you can't win from me in strength"

"Now be a good girl and eat quietly and then you are free to go to your room."

There was a pause and i don't know at such time I'm not able to utter a single word.

"And if you don't obey me then I have other ways to make you eat"he brought his face near to me and said this huskily in my ears.

"You cannot force me".