chapter 19 " Worst than strangers"

Sona's pov

It's been a month that I have been working with him and it had been worst than a nightmare.
He makes me work like his personal assistant as if I'm not a professional but his personal servant.
My morning routine is I have to reach the office at 7:45 am. Have to prepare a coffee for him and then just follow his orders.
And I get leave from the office exactly 1 hours late after everyone has gone due to the extra workload he has thrown over me.

The few good things about the office is I have got some new friend and yeah those are my fellow mates in his company. We take our lunch together mostly.
This is how my life is going on.

So after reaching the office I prepared the black coffee for him and exactly at 8 I entered his cabin and gave him the coffee.

He looked me from head to toe.
I don't know what is wrong with my clothes that he daily eyes me from top to bottom whenever I enter first in the morning to his office.

I don't know what wrong have I done with him that he is so rude to me. Sometimes I think is it just me who he treats so specially ( note the sarcasm) or just his behaviour is the same way with everyone.

He just looked at me from head to toe and threw some file towards me on the table.

"Just go through these files and prepare the presentation."

Is something wrong with my presence that whenever I'm near him his mood changes from previous whatever it was to angry one.

And again he gave me other work rather than relating to my training.

This is the heights I need to just tell him that I'm an intern here not his personal assistant whom he would order to just do anything.

"Ca...n't yo..u ju..st let me do the wo..rk for which I ha..ve be..en assi..gned he..re." I found it hard to speak.

And then when the words left me I was like shit what have I said to Mr Shergill, now his anger is gona be death of mine.
God save me he is not going to leave me now.

He got up from his chair and I wasn't able to read exactly the expression he had on his face. And within seconds i was dragged and my back was touching the wall.

" It doesn't matter whether we are at my home or office, between us the person who will give order here will always be me, so don't you fucking tell me what work you will do and what you will not." He shouted at me.

"But.."

"There no no buts Ms Deshmukh you will do as I say or else you will not do any work anywhere..and I will make sure about that." He said near to my ears.

And then brought his face in front of me

Our eyes met

"Am I clear "

I nodded trying hard not to breakdown in front of him and looked down.

"I need words Ms Deshmukh."

"Yes" and with that I left his cabin taking the files.