chapter 9 "Marriage proposal"

"Avinash i was really angry at Ani .He was behaving so stubbornly. When he showed me Sona at one glance only i liked her. At that time i didn't even knew that she is the daughter of my friend Reena. But when i asked him what is her name he didn't even knew it. It means he just picked her randomly. how could he be like this. What if she was not a nice girl how could he do this, he is our only son."

"Relax Avni he is our son. he can never make a bad choice. See everything happens for good even though he had chosen her randomly but then also we got a perfect girl for him. She is a perfect combination for our son and now we should not delay anymore for taking this proposal forward."

She nodded ji ap bilkul tikh khe rahe ho.
( Yeah you are right).
Thet both nodded.

Next day when Ani wakes up he saw the message from his secretary.

Name - Sona Deshmukh

Age - 23 years

DOB - .....

Height - 5.5

Father's name - Vijay Deshmukh

Mother's name - Reena Deshmukh

Siblings - sister ( Neha, married)

Pursuing career - MA llb

Internship - legal assistants (our company's legal firm only)

Relationship status - single

Mobile no - 9_____________

She is having her birthday next month. I'm sure  this year would be full of surprises for us.

Thats what i got about her sir. If you need any thing else please inform me.

She is so small in front of me. That i was able to see when i met her in the lift and she is 6 years younger than me.
I saved her number And opened my whatsapp and her dp was visible.
My blood boiled at thought why she is not keeping her dp only to be seen by her contacts.
But she was looking cute her hairs on one side wearing a simple kurti with pearl earings and now i must agree her smile her lips are the best part in her face.

After this i went to the washroom for my morning chores.
When i came there was another message from my secretary i opened it.
Sir she has left her internship day before yesterday in the middle only. It was 6 months internship and it was going to be over in a week. But she left it. We really don't know the exact reason behind it till now.
Ok thanks I typed.

Then after getting ready i went downstairs.
We were having breakfast. When ma said

"Ani beta you are not going to office today ."
"What do you mean ma"
"Sona's parents are coming to meet us here today. We have invited them today here."
And who is this Sona I thought then I remembered my detectives message but before I was able to react or say anything my ma said.

"And by the way the girl you asked to marry yesterday her name is Sona."

"I know ma " I said embarrassingly

"Ok then you are not going and behave properly in front of them. I'm warning you beforehand." She said with a dangerous glare.

There was a reason behind her this statement since when she had invited parents of two girls befor I behaved madly and angrily in front of them so that they themself reject me.

Her parents came everything went well. They liked me alot who won't like me I'm a self made billionarie after all.
Yeah yeah except my rude behaviour but how would they know when i have not shown it in front of them. And it was easy since her mother was my mother's best friend.
Everything went well and they accepted the proposal of marriage for their daughter.
But what about her will she accept it. I don't know what if she'll reject me. No it's not gonna happen she will marry only me and me.
What is wrong with me have I gone mad.

After that they went but my parents have already asked her parents to keep the engagement soon.
But why so soon isn't it too early we don't even know them properly.
After that our engagement happened and she was looking so beautiful and then she looked towards me.
Although she was all dolled up but her eyes were not showing that glow which was there when I saw her for first time.
At the same time I feel concerned about her but at the same time I feel hatred towards her when I remember that day when she was with Mr Dixit . It's not like my detective tried to figure out what exactly happened but there were not even a single clue that he was able to find or any connection that they both share.
If I wanted I could have cancelled the engagement at that very moment but then I thought of my mother she wouldn't have said yes for any girl to marry me. I too didn't felt like marrying any other girl.
My mind was at conflict with my heart.
After that my mother being her own self had done all the pre planning to get us married soon.
With this we were tied with a knot into this marriage only time and destiny will tell us what holds for us in future.