chapter 11 "My Wife" part 2

Her back was facing me. And I had been watching her  trying to see if she is really sleeping or not.
But maybe she is really asleep since she would have been so tired with all these functions of marriage ceremony.
But taking into account this logic I must be tired too. But here I'm having a sleepless night and it's already 1 am.
I was still looking at her is she really this innocent or she has casted some spell over me.  From previous 1 hour she didn't even move a bit. I can only hear her even breathing sound that was the only thing that could be heard in the room. I was feeling tired too but sleep was far way from me maybe because I'm not used to of her presence in my room.
Is she not at all getting affected by the change in environment.
Even if she gets affected it's not the case that she is gonna tell you Anirudh.
She just changed her angle a  bit maybe because her bun was pressuring her head. All those clips were stretching her hairs.
Literally how these girls bear with these kind os stuff and why she didn't remove all these.
I kept my laptop on the side desk and started removing her clips from her bun. I think a total of hundred and twenty pins I removed from her hairs. There was a relief in her facial expressions that brought a smile on my face and now she turned such that  she was totally laying on her back. I kept all her hair clips on the side table and now her face was clearly visible to me. She had removed all her makeover and it was just vermillion on her head and the nuptial chain on her neck that was coming out of my round neck t-shirt was visible. Again those moles on her upper lip and chin were tempting me.
Other then these she has many beauty spots on her face. Like a teenager I started counting all and she had a total of 13 beauty spots but my favourite one was that of her chin.
Now that her curls were left loose and due to the wind from the balcony that I usually leave open they were spreading all over her face. I tried to remove her flicks but then she tugged my hand between hers. She was still wearing those entire bengals in her hand and they were made a jingling sound while she tried to hold my hand.
I can feel her heart beat. I tried to remove it but she clinged more close to me. I tried to maintain some distance between us because the proximity was killing and torturing me and as a reflex she brought her one leg out of the blanket and and put it around me and my breathe hitched not because of her actions but as a consequence of her actions.
My t-shirt was lifted above her mid thigh and her legs were encircled around me. It was getting hell of a torture for me. So I just covered her with the blanket so that her legs are not in my view although they were touching me and she was clutching on me like her life dependent on me. Now see who is crossing the line and just a hour before she was taunting me about not to cross the line. Wow .
And if I'll tell her this eventually she will deny for sure.
I again watched her face  and due to the wind she was shivering so I put the blanket over her properly that she has thrown on the side and then broughtthe pillow between the little space between us and turned off my side lights.
For me it was a total night of torture.
Wifey I'll take revenge of this for sure I just winked at her sleeping self and not before bring my face close to her and kissing her on forehead and whispering "Goodnight my wifey and here starts our journey."
I went to sleep or I must say tried to sleep.

"I went to sleep or I must say tried to sleep