TWO: His little sin

"I like texe's from my exe's when they want a second chance"

Hello guys I just want to leave a side note that there is like some triggers in this chapter. Draco really isnt messing believe me. So I feel like I need to warn you hes gonna be really rude in these chapters to come.Hes also gonna use some unforgivable curses in later chapters kinda a spoiler but anyway tysm for all the support and I am forever grateful <3
Credit goes to JK Rowling again.

Side note- your last name is black but you are NOT a part of the house of black. Your just a regular half blood, I just liked that name as a last name.

---------------------

Shaking wet, I step into the boat and set across to hogwates. I arrive at the great hall and look around. It's so amazing, much better than my last school, candles light up the hall and the ceiling projects the night sky.

I'm told to stand with the first years. God it's so embarrassing I'm so much taller then them I look so out of place. When the first years are sorted it's my turn. Oh shit. "Black, Athena" says this woman with a scroll. I sit on this stall infront of everybody and she placed this hat on me.

I can hear this hat talking to me. "Hmm your brave, and smart, very smart, perhaps Ravenclaw? But that cleverness is fueled with passion, ambition and determination. It better be... SLYTHEIN!"

Oh gosh, I get up reluctantly and sit at the slytherin table and get a sorrowful look from Harry. I notice malfoy and hes looking at me. What's he gonna do now? Kill me? If hes trying to scare me, it's not going to work. Hes just a manwhore.

As I exit the great hall, I fell a cold hand grab me and pull me into an empty corridor, I feel rings that dig into my skin. Again. Fuck its him isnt it. He pins me against the wall. Choking me with his cold hand.

"What's wrong with you" I spit
He just laughs at me and digs his hand into my neck harder. "Let go please let go." I beg. He just smirks.

I dont know what to do. As I cry under his grasp he uses his hand to muffle my cries.

"You are a dirty slut, nothing but a pathetic whore."
" Next time I will hurt you so bad you will leave this school scared." "Slut" he added.

He then let's go and walks off. His rings leave a burning sensation in my skin.
"You dont scare me you arrogent piece of shit, I bet you have such Daddy issues that you dont even like coming home for christmas."

He turns around and steps close to me and I gaze up at him his grey eyes look at me with no mercy.
"Say that again" he whispers.
"Fuck you" I smirk.
And he leans in and whispers. "You are going to regret that, slut"

---------------
Chapter 3 will be out in a couple hours :)