TEN: His toy

"Your blood should run cold"

Yes in this chapter things will get spicey, (ignore the song I had to hehehe but listen too it from 0:35- 1:12 TRUST ME ;)) also I had to do some "background reading" for this scene coming so I hope you like it and I apoligse if it isn't good because its SO WEIRD WRITING SPICE YOU KNOW ;)

And it's not like too intense because I don't know the age of the reader, so if you know your too young, then please just skip.
Sorry for taking so long it's just weird writing chapters where they yk ;)

VERY BIPOLAR
AND YOU DON'T TAKE MALFOYS SHIT TRUST ME ;))))

AND I HAD TO WRITE IT AS FIRST PERSON SO THAT WASN'T NICE.
ANYWAY UMMMMMM HAVE YOUR SPICEY MOMENT-

-maya
----------------------

"What do u mean" I hiss
"I mean, I can do things to you, things that slut's get" he whispers, "and you don't want that, right" he murmurs.
"Just stay the fuck away from me malfoy" I yell
"Don't talk to me like that" he spits, I scoff at him- and he grabs me by my hair.
"Knees, now" he growls.

I reluctantly get on my knees, and he grabs my hair forcing me to look up at him, he let's go getting ready for what he thinks is about to happen- and I take the chance,

I get up and try and run but he's too quick, he grabs my wrist and spins me round to look at him "your going to regret that" he mutters.

He then proceeds to push me onto my bed, getting on top of me so his lips are almost touching mine.

Then he leans in and kisses me, grabbing me up against the bed frame, kissing me lower and lower until he's on my neck digging into the bone leaving marks, grabbing onto me, begging me for consent- to which I give.

The next thing I know I'm only wearing my bra and he enters me, forcing his full size inside of me

"fuck" he whispers as he meets my lips again,

I beg for more as he pushes himself in again and again grabbing onto my hips.

"Please keep going" I mumble
"Who are you talking too, slut" he laughs
" please keep going Draco" I whisper

His thrusts become harder and I try and stop my legs from shaking and he smirks, pleased at himself.

---------------
Authors note- wtf that was so badly described (THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRTITING SPICE OKAY) I ain't even made out with a boy yet. ;)

----------------

he proceeds to whisper in my ear as we both finish "it didn't have to be like that, slut" and leaves me. Oh shit. I've just become one of his fuck toys.

I gather myself and stare in the mirror, mark's are all over me. I won't be able go hide them and everybody will know, he will be proud of it, malfoy is going to tell everybody and I know it.

I go to my wardrobe and get dressed into a whole other outfit, wait until the girls find out how stupid I've been.

---------------

I go up into the common room and see them- and they notice the mark's on my neck instantly as I sit next to them.
"Who did it" asked Acacia excitingly
"Malfoy" I sigh
And they all scream, they have no idea what hes like, the little fuckboy.

I want to them all the things Malfoy has done but then he enters the common room, with kai, tom and blaise and there is this short black haired girl that flings her arms around malfoys neck and kisses him..

I recognise the girl as being pansy Parkinson, she was in my transfiguration class on one of the first day of school, as I watch her fawn over malfoy he meets my eyes and smirks.

Oh that's it. I walk straight over to them and Malfoy seems to think I've come to see him, no way after what I just witnessed.

I walk straight over to his nearest friend that happens to be Kai, perfect because of how mad Malfoy got last time, I kiss Kai right infront of malfoy and I can see Malfoys jaw clench.

I then proceeded to whisper in Kai's ear, "I'll see you later" and I exit the common room, making sure to knock into malfoys shoulder as I do so.

------------

Dracos Pov

I can't believe the arrogance she has. I need to teach her a lesson, I'm a fucking malfoy for God's sake.

It's not my fault Pansy has suddenly became obsessed as I looked at her once, I want to ruin Athena Black, she is mine and she needs to realise it, I'll kill kai for touching her, that slut is mine and I am found to prove it right now.

--------------

Back to Athenas point of view

I feel amazing, I've finally gotten the upper hand, I don't know why he acts this way but right now he's not going to stop me, I enter the nearest bathroom and smile I'm alone Correction, I'm not.

I walk straight into the chest of a blonde boy, fuck. I gaze up and see his grey eyes and I take a step back only to run into Tom and Blaise, I spin around and realise im trapped, there is nothing I can do as they circle me.

"Where is Kai" I mutter and Malfoy scoffs
"I delt with him, nobody touches what's mine" he laughs.
"I'm not a fucking object malfoy" I sneer.

"No, your not, but your still mine" he smiles edging closer to me grabbing my hair and tilting my head so I have to look up at him, and with his other hand he lifts up my shirt so my stomach is visible.

"DID THIS MEAN NOTHING TO YOU" he yells as his finger traces the words engraved in my skin.
"IT MEANS NOTHING" I scream and Malfoys eyes stare deep into me,

"Perhaps because it's not noticable enough" he laughs and he makes Tom and blaise chuck me against the wall in the bathroom.

Malfoy pushes me down onto the ground and Tom and blaise leave probably guarding the door.
"What should I do with you" malfoy whispers. As he towers over
"I know, let's make sure the message sinks in" he says as he pins me against the wall.

-----------------
IM GONNA LEAVE IT HERE. HOLY WATER NOW PLEASE,
I'm literally crying with laughter after listening to the song and pressing the scene where they do it.
Anyway hope you enjoyed.

-also I appreciate comments because it makes me feel like I did a good job on the chapter so if u do comment I will appreciate it so much ♡