TWENTY TWO: Its Theo.

TYSM FOR 21K READS OMFG.
AAAA <3
Please keep commenting I love hearing what you think and your reactions!
AND THE SONG GOES WITH WHATS ABOUT TO COME ;)

Also new character:Theo riddle

-----------------

I'm forced onto his lap and he wraps his hands around my waist pulling me closer, I can't believe how fucking close I am to him right now without punching him in the face which I badly want to do.

I stare around the circle and look at the people playing, I see tom, blaise, Aiden, pansy, some Astoria girl, the girls and somebody I have never seen before.

He winks at me and Draco pulls me closer to his chest.

"I see you have met my brother Theo Riddle." Smirks Tom.

"Stop eyeing up MY girl bro" scoffs Draco.

Ignoring this interaction, Jasmine spins the bottle and it stops on me.

"Intresting, seeing your dating Draco and all" laughs Blaise
"But I'm the only one who can fuck her so its fine" glares Draco
"Yeah whatever" says Tom, I bet he hoped it would be him kissing Jasmine.

I push Dracos hands off me and walk towards Jasmine and lean into her, her lips meeting mine, I wrap my hand in her hair and she does the same, it feels so sweet and pure.

"OoOoOOo" chuckles blaise after what feels like forever.
Dracos gaze meets mine and a smirk is all over his face, and I can see the enjoyment he got from watching. Fucking sicko.

Maddie spins the bottle next and it lands on Blaise, she kisses him and I can tell they are both enjoying it. They both then get up holding hands and walk of towards the dorms.

I think I know what's going to happen now, moving on, Pansy spins the bottle and she gets Theo, she has a fat smile on her face.

"Hi I'm pannnnsy and I think your cuteeee" she whispers tucking her hair behind her ear shifting next to theo and placing her hand on his thigh.

"Hi I'm Theo and I'm not into desperation" he glares and everybody laughs, pansy huffs and walks off.

We continue to play untill it gets late, and I'm exhausted. I stumble up the stairs but some bodies hands wrap around me, picking me up.

"You are NOT going around in this state dressed like that" Draco mutters as he walks me to his dorm placing me down on the bed and easing my dress off me before changing me into one of his T- shirts.

"Thank you Draco"
"Yeah whatever go to fucking sleep"
Asshole.

I wake up and stare around the dorm. I feel sick and my head hurts.
Draco is lying next to me and I stare at him.

"I know I look good athena"
"You wish"

"Please, I am the best looking guy and you have to agree as I'm your boyfriend"

"Yeah whatever. That Theo boy is pretty cute tho" I say just to make him mad.

"His eyes suddenly open wide and before I can say anything else he is on top of me, pinning my arms above my head.

"Say that again"
"Theo is cuteeeeee"

"I swear with you Athena, you speak to him and I will teach you respect"

"Yes Draco"

"What was that?"

"Yes sir"

"Good girl, now go back to your dorm and get dressed"

"Ok"

I exit his dorm and walk back to mine. On the way I peer into Maddies dorm and see her and blaise on the bed sleeping. Oh my god I knew it. I walk past and go into my dorm.

I get changed into my robes and head back into the common room, but somebody calls out my name.

"Hey, its Athena right?"
Its Theo.

------------------
I'll post a new chapter as soon as I can for now enjoy <3