FOUR: cut up

"I can see it in your eyes that you need it right now"

So I apologise for the last chapter being so short so I'm gonna try and make this one really long and good I guess. TW abuse (in a way) Also tysm for all the kindness
Credit- Jk Rowling:)

-------------

He leaves me standing there. Shocked with my short hair. I can't believe he would do something like that. I fucking hate him. I stumble to the door of the broom closet to realise hes locked it again and took my wand.

That motherfucker is gonna be in for it when I next see him. I thought he was going to come back but I'm trapped, I try and make myself comfortable and I guess I fell asleep.

I wake up on this sofa in this green room. I'm guessing it's the slytherin common room. How did I get here-
Then I see him. And I can feel my blood boil.

"You," I say. "You are the most stupid git I have ever met, what is your fucking problem." And he just smirks. Before saying "your lucky I let you out the broom closet." Oh I've had it with him, he even admitted it- like he is proud. I snatch my wand back,and punch him right on the nose, "motherfucker" I sneer as the blood dribbles down his face. He doesn't even flinch. Oh fuck.

"Didn't I tell you that I can make you hurt fucking whore?" He says and he slaps me right across my face. The rings bang right into my nose and I can feel a warm red substance flowing.

"I dont think I need to make myself clear again do I?" He says using his finger to lift up my chin. "Get way from me" I cry, by now people are staring and he can sense it. "You got away without a scratch" he sneers.

I run straight out into the corridor. I have no idea where I'm going and I dont care. I need to get away from that demented asshole.

I run past the great hall and eventually bump into harry and I could scream with happiness!

"Hi Athena" Harry smiled.
"Hi Harry" I said, i can't wait to tell him what a bitch malfoy is, I tell him everything, the lake, how he trapped me, cut my hair and slapped me.

All Harry does is look shocked. That's "Draco Malfoy for you" he sighs, and cleans the blood from malfoys slap off my face. great, I now know the full name of the biggest blond git ever.

And that's when I realised, i was late to class. "Harry where is transfiguration?" I ask desperately. "Follow me,"he says I have a free period" I get there just in time to find out we are working in pairs. "Ron and pansy" says the same witch from the sorting ceremony, "hermione and blaise" and she finally gets to me. "Athena and Draco."

As I reluctantly sit next to him the witch introduced herself as professor Mconagall. "Today we will be looking at transforming teacups into mice." Your partner will be observing how you do and how to improve.

As the class began to flow, Draco edges himself closer to me. "Watch and learn" he laughs and transforms the teacup perfectly. "Oh fuck off draco" I glare. "What did you just call me?" He whispered and I can sense the tension rise.

A wicked idea comes to me."Drakie" I laugh. If looks could kill this was it. The bell rung and I couldn't wait to get away.

I knew I had messed up by calling him drakie so as I get up and leave. Draco trips me up as I do so and I fall to the ground. He then steps on my fingers as I try and leave. "That's what sluts get" he laughed.

"I hate you drakie" I murmer, I'm not gonna let him win.

He pulls me to my feet and grabs my face with his hands forcing me to look at him just as Mconagall leaves and the classroom is empty. How did nobody notice he had tripped me?

He just smiles and drags me out of the class, into a nearby empty bathroom.
"What the fuck are you doing" I shout at him, I'm not going to let him walk all over me again.

He pins me against the wall and murmurs in my ear
"Im gonna teach a slut how to behave" he smirks.

---------

That's nice.
I feel so unholy rn omfg also idk what I'm going to write next. And for ur dirty minded people it's not THAT. ;)