•THIRTY SEVEN: lighter•

COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE BECAUSE I SPENT AGES ON THIS CHAPTER PHAHAHA <3

"You held me tight and I let go"

THIS IS A TW CHAPTER: ALCOHOL, DRUGS, TOXICITY, ABUSIVE BEHAVIOUR AND MORE TOPICS THAT ARE SIMILAR.

Before I start, I will never write about r*pe. I'm not comfortable with writing themes like that. So I will just put that out there. I am sorry.

-maya
---------------

I go into a daze. Everything else seems to turn into a blur. I can't have won christmas Witch. More importantly I couldn't have won with theo? Who the fuck would even vote him?

"Come on up then" Mconagall smiles.
She has no Idea what's going on does she?

I snap out of my daze when Theo whispers"Yeah, Athena let's go" before He grabs ahold of my hand and takes me towards Mconagall.

Once we are there, the whole school seems to be holding their breath and Dracos eyes ignite. I can see a flare burning through the grey.

Theo, still holding onto me gives draco a smug look and turns back to me.

"You know the tradition, kiss me"

"Never, your an asshole"

"Don't embarrass me" he glares and he pulls me against him causing our lips to meet. I pull away in disgust.

I stare back into the crowd of people and look back at Draco, if looks could kill I would be six feet under. He looks furious, I watch in shock as his teeth rub against each other in frustration.

"You get down here right now" he mouths

Oh I'm done with this controlling behaviour.

I go down off the stage and walk towards Draco, making sure to think I'm going to him before pulling the nearest person towards him into a kiss, which just so happens to be Harry.

"Tell me what to do again and I'll cut your dick off" I whisper into Dracos ear before walking out the great hall infront of everybody.

"THE TRADITION" Theo yells but his voice is drowned out by laughter of his rejection. Serves him right.

I can't believe I got away without having to go to his dorm. I feel like I need to take a breather. So much messed up shit has just happend.

I decide to go and sit outside and catch my breath. I'm sitting in the courtyard underneath a tree in the cold but the nipping on my skin makes me relax.

"Hello Athena" A voice says and I turn around and see Harry

"Oh hello Harry" I respond

"Why did you kiss me?"

"I dont really know, to prove that I don't want Theo, I'm sorry"

"Its fine, it was amazing" he smiles at me and I relax.

"Glad to hear it" I sigh before getting up.

"I need to go to the afterparty in my dorm with my closet friends"

"So I'm not one of your closest friends?" He seems a little hurt.

"Of course you are, it's only going to be around seven of us, and no boys" I laugh

"Oh I see, you better get going then Athena"

"Yeah bye harry, see you around"

I go back up the snowy path and I find my way back to the slytherin common room through the dimly lit corridors.