FORTY FOUR: The new boy

"But she likes him better, kinda wish he was dead"

TWIST ON THE LYRICS IK OK BUT IT GOES WITH THE CHAPTER! ;)

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE BESTIE'S!!

ALSO THE REASON ATHENA LEFT HWR OLD SCHOOL IS REVEALED BC OF VOLDY ;)
----------------

Harry's POV: (surprise ;))

I'm in Ron's dorm right now, he is telling me to clean up my room. Dumbledore has been on about me going after the horcruxes for awhile.

To be honest I should clean my room though, then Ron will shut up. I mean he is a hypocrite, dishes all over the floor, clothes scattered and quidditch gear everywhere.

"I'll go and clean then" I tell ron who nods in approval

"You better, Your bitch might come over soon and then you can do whatever you want in a clean space"

He is right you know.

"Alright, but Athena isn't a bitch"

"Then what is she?" Ron questions

"A whore, my whore actually" I laugh and ron joins in.

"Alright, go get your room ready for the whore, though I saw her there earlier" Ron chuckles as I leave the room.

What the fuck was she doing in there?

"I will, you can have her after me this time of you want"

"She is your sloppy seconds though mate, so I'll pass"

"Yeah whatever, I'm going to head out now I'll tell you what happens"

I'm going to my dorm and I enter the room. Something seems off but I ignore the sinking feeling in my stomach.

My quidditch gear is scattered everywhere and I scoop it up into my trunk.

I put all the clothes in my basket, organise my desk so Hermione doesn't get pissed and I do a swoop of everything under my bed.

I find some socks and parchment which I store away but there is something else there too.

I lean my hand under as I check for anything else and my finger brushes against cold metal.

There is a smooth feel to this object and I pull it out. A silver snake ring is sat in my palm.

It looks the same as Athenas except for the eyes as they are tiny black stones.

The ring glints in my hand and I know God well who it belongs too. I bring it up to my face and the fucking stench of ming reeks everywhere.

What was she doing with his ring?

Anger rages up inside of me and I throw the stupid piece of silver at the wall causing it to snap.

I pick up the pieces and I smirk to myself. I'll return that later.

I am getting up to find malfoy when I hear somebody running up the stairs and burst into my room. Its Neville.

"YOU NEED TO SEE THIS" he shouts, I turn away from my dorm and walk towards him.

"What's wrong?" I ask

"A message has appeared, for you in the fireplace, the only words its saying are get Harry potter and the rest is in another language only you will understand apparently"

"from who?"

"Him" he whispers.

does he mean Voldemort?