EIGHTEEN: What do we have here?

TYSM FOR 15K READS, I NEVER EVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN OMFG AAAAHAHAHSHS.
TW:harassment kinda idk
and I appreciate all your comments and votes <3
---------------

What the fuck does he mean. I get that he is jealous but what's he going to do? I look over at him and sneer, mouthing "what you going to do to me malfoy"

He smirks and tells professor flitwick he is going to the bathroom
he walks past me and whispers "anything I want, darling"

I open my mouth in shock. Its fucked up he thinks he can say things like that and get away with it.

Turning back to Kai I mutter "I'm dating malfoy, not for much longer though" and his face falls. It's not my fault malfoy is such a bitch.

-------------------

As class is over, I go to the great hall. This school year isn't going well right now. I trudge through the corridors thinking about what he said untill I feel a cold hand snake around my wrist.

"Why hello darling" laughs a familiar voice, its him. I turn around and meet his grey eyes but it's too late.

"When I speak you answer" he mutters and throws me against the wall.

"Malfoy I'm not doing this right now"
I hiss and pull myself out his grip.

"But I am" he mutters

"I dont fucking care"

"You won't be saying that later"

"Yeah right"

And I walk past him, making sure to knock into his shoulder.
I walk back to the great hall and sit down next to Maddie rubbing my bruised wrist.

To which she notices.
"You okay?" She asks
"Mhm"

No. I'm not ok right now. I have allot of shit going on. I eat my food in silence. I ignore the shouts of everybody else. I look up finally and feel a familiar hand on my thigh.

I turn to the side and see a evil smirk.

"We weren't finished" he whispers
"But I was" I shout, ripping his hand off me and running out. I need to think.
I sit down by the window and place my head in my hands.

"Finally broken?"

I look up and see Malfoy staring down.

"Leave me the fuck alone" I yell
"No"
He walks closer and crotches down, lifting my chin up with his finger.

"I said I would fucking break you" he laughs

"Well guess what malfoy, you did. Now leave me alone."

"No"

"You have better things to do, like bleach your hair" I shout pulling myself away and walking off, and finally he doesn't follow, or atleast i thought he didn't.

I go and sit in the grounds, I rest my head against a tree, and stare out into the black late, it's so peaceful, finally. I throw a stone into the water and get up. Why do I get to enjoy these things when I'm one of his followers.

---------------------------

I decide to go to the libary and continue to get lost in my thoughts it's so quiet, finally. I pick a random book off the shelf and start to read. It's about transfiguration. That's pretty boring so I put it back. I come across this book on potions, so I read that instead.

I can understand why Hermione would spend so much time in here last year now. You get lost.

It's late now and I'm pretty sure I missed allot of lessons. I dont care. I decide to i back to my common room.

-------------------

As I'm walking back to the slytherin common room I hear crying, I peer round the corner to see who it is and and its Kai.
I walk up to him and sit down by him, wrapping my arm around his shoulder.

"What's wrong" I whisper

"Everything." He half laughs and half cries.

"Its ok. I'm here" I manage to say

"Thanks"

As I bring Kai closer, something happens, Kai turns to face me and presses his lips against mine. I pull away and smile at him and kiss him again.

"Well, what do we have here" I hear a familiar voice say.

Its malfoy.

-------------