THIRTY THREE: Ready for it?

I APOLOGISE IN ADVANCE
(YOU WILL BE NEEDING A ARMY OF WHEELCHAIRS👩‍🦽👩‍🦽👩‍🦽👩‍🦽👩‍🦽👩‍🦽👩‍🦽👩‍🦽👩‍🦽👩‍🦽👩‍🦽👩‍🦽👩‍🦽👩‍🦽👩‍🦽👩‍🦽👩‍🦽👩‍🦽👩‍🦽👩‍🦽)

I APOLIGISE FOR THE SHIT DRACO SAYS
DEGREGATION, BDSM MENTIONS UM IDK

MAINLY A SMUT CHAPTER BUT ALSO OTHER THINGS .

COMMENT THROUGHOUT THE CHAPTER PLEASE <3
-------------------

Slowly, I take a step towards Draco making sure to look him straight in the eyes as I do so.

I'm obviously taking too long and he grows impatient, he walks straight up to me and rips my clothes off before throwing me over his shoulder and talking me to the shower.

He closes the shower door behind him and he presses me against the wall face first, wrapping his hand around the back of my throat and pushing me further against the wall.

He turns the shower on and my face becomes wet the water wetting my hair.

He undoes my bra and traces his finger down my back making his way down to my underwear.

He pulls it down and slowly puts himself inside of me making sure to push me against his chest as he does so with one hand he wraps around my waist so I'm trapped against him.

He speeds up until my legs are shaking and my mascara is dripping down my face.

"Can't handle me?" He laughs

"I think I'm doing quite well" I snicker

He let's go of me and I take the opportunity to pull out and push him against the wall before pressing my lips against his and I move my hand down him slowly, teasing him slightly, so he is on the verge of coming, but then I stop.

He breaks the kiss and I look at him with a smirk but his eyes are filled with rage.

"You really shouldn't have done that Athena, I haven't even done my worse with you yet."

(THATS RIGHT I HAVE PLANS FOR LATER SMUT ;))))))

"I don't believe you." I laugh

"Yeah, you say that now" he scoffs before turning us back around so my back is pressed against the wall.

He raises my thigh up before putting himself inside of me, kissing my neck as I struggle to stand.

"You fall to your knees and you aren't getting up again"

"Really Draco" I smirk as I notice he looks weak and push him down.

He lands on his knees and I look down at him and laugh. I sit on the bench in the shower still glaring down at him.

"Have it your way then" he whispers and stands up using his hands to press down on my shoulders so I can't get up.

He proceeds to use my hair to pull me up before wrapping his hands around my hair grabbing my head and forcing me to look up at him.

"Do another stunt like that and I dont know what will happen"

"You'll fuck me? You do that most days" I respond

"Yes, but you have no idea all the stuff I could try on you"

To be honest I already know what he is capable off.

He let's go of my head and puts his finger inside of me causing me to grab ahold of the bench trying to remain still.

My legs shake and he pulls me up from the floor.